[ANGEL] 9 Taurus, The Angels of Mystical Behaviors

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 27 1:58 PM

      9 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Mystical Behaviors

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Orienell’

      Beloved,

      The Sons and Daughters of Light, as divinely inspired co-creators of the physical world,  have roles and functions of splendor and majesty and beauty.

      When a person is filled with Divine Love, everything is naturally seen as holy and sacred. This kind of seeing transmutes reality into the original divine blueprints of Creation, the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, and brings about Divine Justice and Harmony, success and satisfaction for all.  Therefore, by seeing through the eyes of Love Divine, sacredness and Divine Perfection is revealed in everything, and all is transmuted. This is the divine virtue umlaut O, oe, which shines with a deep orange light to the musical note of D sharp. Harmony and Justice, success and satisfaction for all is the virtue of O,  which shines with a ultramarine blue light to the musical note of C.

      Therefore, in the sacredness of Creation, attunement to Divine Love transmutes behaviors in daily life such as gestures, words, actions, postures, prayers, and ceremonies, etc. so that they are all spiritual meditations coming from inner guidance. Inner guidance is the divine virtue of the letter R of ‘Orienell’,  shining with a golden light.

      Through the Law of Cause and Effect, these mystical behaviors awaken memory, remembrance, conscience, and the understanding of the analogy between the microcosm of the human body and the macrocosm of the entire Creation,  having a profound impact on manifesting the Divine Virtues in the physical realm.  Cause and Effect, the divine virtue of letter I, shines with a light opalescent light to the musical note of G.  This virtue reveals the use of breath to awaken divine virtues in the macrocosm and the microcosm.

      The intuitive ability to intensify concepts and thought forms so powerfully

      as to allow the universal transfer of divine consciousness is a gift of the divine virtue of omnipresence, letter E, shining with a deep purple light to the musical note of D. By meditating on omnipresence, individual Consciousness and Feeling unites with with Divine Consciousness and Feeling and the consciousness and feelings of others.

      Filled with unity with All That Is, with Divine Consciousness and Life, a person awakens attunement to flowing feelings of supreme happiness.

      Feelings of supreme happiness attract higher consciousness to self and others, revealing solutions to every problem. Supreme Happiness, the 7th heaven of delight, is the virtue of letter N shining with a deep red light to the musical note of A.

       Supreme Happiness attracts joy to all through the virtue of omnipresence, letter E, awakening attunement to and manifestations of the splendor and majesty of all of the divine virtues.  The attunement to all of the divine virtues taken together, letter L,  brings into manifestation flowing feelings and realities of awe, vitality, youthening, immortality, and true spiritual morality. This virtue shines with the most beautiful translucent olive green light in the musical note of F.

      Mystical behaviors express these deep and profound states of consciousness and flowing feelings, and have great power to change and transmute reality on every level, including the physical.

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'O-R-I-E-N-E-L-L'

      ‘O-R-I-E-N-E-L-L’

      The transmuting powers of Cognition brought about by Love Divine… Umlaut O, oe, awakens Divine Justice and Harmony, success and satisfaction for all… O.

      *

      R…By following inner guidance and easily articulating spiritual wisdom in gesture as well as word,

      *

      I…and factoring in the karmic consequences of all actions and doings, awakening memory, remembrance, conscience, and understanding of analogy and the power of breath,

      *

      E… a Child of Light and Love infuses cosmic consciousness into material forms,

      *

      N…while keeping interactions between people in happy harmonious balance.

      *

      E…The intuitive ability to intensify concepts and thought forms so powerfully

      as to allow the universal transfer of divine consciousness

      *

      L…causes spiritualization of emotions and

      *

      L…enlightenment of the emotional body.

      *****

      The melody of our name is D sharp, C, G, D, A, D, F, and F.

      MEDITATION for enlivening the virtues of ‘O-R-I-E-N-E-L-L’

      [Be sure to dissolve the light in the body at the end of each meditation in order to keep the elements of the body in balance, and also remember to keep the rhythm of the breath natural. Take your time with each meditation.]

      Go deep within.

      Relax.

      With each virtue, meditate on pure being and oneness with all, and then locate yourself in time and space by visualizing  and sensing yourself as a tiny dot in the solar plexus of your own body. See your body as an entire creation, a microcosm of sparkling spinning galaxies and universes, all around you.

      Invoke the heavenly hosts of of ‘Orienell’ to reveal the mystical power of gestures, while you meditate on these virtues.

       *

      umlaut O, oe…Visualize a brilliant deep orange light shining everywhere, because this is a virtue of the akashic element which is omnipresent. This orange light has the sensation of weight, because this virtue is the densest level of the akashic element.  Meditate on transmution into perfection brought about by seeing everything through the eyes of Love Divine.

      Meditate on this cognition brought about by Love Divine, and focus on how this type of cognition transmutes into perfection.

      Feel the transmuting power of seeing through eyes of Love Divine, while toning umlaut O, oe, to the musical note of D sharp.

      With the outbreath, the orange light passes through the pores of the skin over the testicles or ovaries, transmuting whatever you direct it to, and returns with the inbreath.

      O…Visualize an ultramarine blue light shining from a tiny sun in the leg region, radiating the divine virtue of harmony and justice. Meditate on harmony and justice, and how harmony is justice and justice is harmony. Feel how harmony and justice bring success and satisfaction for all in creation.  Tone the letter O to the musical note of C, and visualize this ultramarine blue light passing through the pores of the skin over the windpipe area with each outbreath, filling the outer world with justice and harmony, or you can direct it to a particular situation or person.  The ultramarine blue light radiates this virtue with a sensation of weight, because this is a virtue of the earth element.  With the inbreath, see this light coming in through the same pores, filling your inner universe with justice and harmony, or  just direct it to one area of the body, or to the windpipe area, whatever your inner guidance directs.

      This virtue is the akashic element in a dense form, so you will feel a sensation of gravity penetrating all.

      *

      R…Visualize golden light shining from a tiny sun in your leg region, radiating the virtue of following inner guidance.

      Meditate on independence and freedom to follow inner guidance. Imagine being free from outside authority, answering only to Divine Providence that guides from within. Meditate on this divine virtue existing through all space inwardly and outwardly, in all time, past, present, and future.

      Feel flowing feelings of genius, freedom and glad humility to serve Divine Providence, while toning the letter R to the musical note of C.

      With the outbreath, see inner guidance radiating through the pores of the skin over left side of the nose and filling the outer universe, and any situation or person you feel guided to send it to. With the inbreath it comes back in to the body through the same pores.

      This virtue is the earth element, so feel the sensation of weight and gravity as it shines forth. Be sure to dissolve the golden light in the body when you are finished.

      *

      I…Visualize pure white light sparkling with all the colors of the rainbow, shining from a tiny sun in the leg region, radiating the virtue of Cause and Effect, memory, remembrance, conscience, and analogy.

      Meditate on the law of Cause and Effect and how every state of being, desire, thought, feeling, and action creates effects that return to the sender.  Meditate on how the Law of Cause and Effect opens up remembrance, memory, conscience, and understanding of the analogy between the microcosm of the human body and the macrocosm of the outer Creation.

      This virtue is the earth element so feel the sensation of weight and gravity.

       Intone the sound of letter I to the musical note of G to enliven the flowing feelings of cause and effect.

      With every breath, see this light and virtue radiate through the pores of the skin over the left kidney area, and send it wherever your inner guidance directs.

      *

      E…Visualize deep violet light of omnipresence and oneness with all shining through all space and time, because this is a virtue of the akashic element of omnipresence.

      Meditate on Omnipresence, on Divine Consciousness and feeling filling and existing in everything, and meditate on how attuning to this virtue awakens the intuitive ability to intensify concepts and thought forms so powerfully

      as to allow the universal transfer of divine consciousness. Meditate on how this virtue awakens the ability to materialize and dematerialize any idea into or out of form.

      While feeling oneness with Divine Consciousness and Feeling everywhere in everything, intone the sound of letter E to the musical note of D.

      With the outbreath and inbreath, visualize the awakening of the dark violet radiance passing through the pores of the skin over the spine.  On the outbreath, awaken this deep violet light wherever your inner guidance directs.

      This virtue is the akashic element of consciousness-penetrating-all, so feel the sensation of power penetrating all.

      *

      N…Visualize deep rose light shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen [seen as a hollow space] filling either the abdomen, the liver, or everything with Supreme Happiness, according to inner guidance. Meditate on Supreme Happiness, ecstasy, and delight. Meditate on how happiness controls the interface between mind and feeling, revealing the solution to any problem.  Meditate on how Supreme Happiness governs cohesion and gravity.

      This is a water element of feeling, so sense a cool refreshing sensation like the coolness of pure water.

      With every breath imagine this energy radiating through the pores of the skin over your liver, sending it on the outbreath wherever your inner guidance directs.

      *

      E…repeat meditation for E.

      *

      L…Visualize clear translucent glowing olive green light shining from a tiny sun in the lung area, radiating all of the divine virtues taken together.

      Meditate on the majesty and splendor of all divine virtues and how these wonderful virtues create awe, vitality and true divine morality.

      Feel the awe and vitality of all of the divine virtues while toning the sound of letter L to the musical note of F. With every breath radiate this energy through the pores of the skin over the spleen, sending it with the outbreath wherever your inner guidance directs. With the inbreath bring it back into the body through the same pores, filling either the spleen, the lung area, or the entire body.

      This virtue is the air element of intellect, so meditate on it the sensation of relaxation and ease.

      *

      L…repeat letter L.

      Remember to keep the rhythm of the breath natural at all times, and to dissolve the lights in the body when you are finished with each meditation, in order to preserve the natural balance of elements in the body.

      *

      MIRACLES

      NOTE:  After Saturday night's Full Moon Wesak Prayers, a storm blew up and lightning struck my DSL modem. Today the new modem arrived in the mail, and we are back on line.  The past few days have been spent in deep meditation, which I deeply needed, and  I feel like  new person.  I had a fabulous computer miracle today. When we were hooking up the modem, we discovered that my Zone Alarm firewall had to be turned off to allow the mail to come in and out of the computer. Not knowing what to do, I prayed for help, and just as I was about to call Zone Alarm for 3 dollar a minute help, a notice flashed on my computer screen that Zone Alarm had a new update to install. I installed the update and it fixed the problem.
      With a grateful smile!
      Cynthia Rose

      Footnotes:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
      ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
      three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
      the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
      being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
      powers and influence.

      * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
      angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
      referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and
      Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter
      Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
      book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
      the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German
      publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
      the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
      egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
      method of meditation for the divine virtues.
      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
      do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
      free to email me at
      spiritus@....

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel
      messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up
      with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to
      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also
      be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told
      that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private
      list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
      of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
      angel messages on the web, email
      spiritus@.... For these links to
      work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the
      color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues
      in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in
      German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.
      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct
      pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together
      with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:
      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.
      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce,
      [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH)
      your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your
      understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the
      musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences
      in pronunciation.

      If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated
      with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the
      correct pitch like a tuning fork:

      ******************

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
      find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

       *

      A site for tarot information is
      http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
      functioning, go to

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises),
      go to
      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez
      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      email
      spiritus@....

       *

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily
      with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your
      archives.

      Home site :
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the
      links on this site no longer work.

      The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over
      all laws in all dimensions.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.
      and SO IT IS
      *+*

      *
      *    *
      *       *
      *
      *     *
      *

      ***
      Angel Tube by Tamy

      **
      Mothor.mid
      used with permission from

      SpiritusAngelMessages

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 28 1:28 PM

        9 degrees Taurus

        The Angels of Mystical Behaviors

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Orienell’

        Beloved,

        As divinely inspired co-creators of the physical world

        The Sons and Daughters of Light have roles of splendor and majesty and beauty.

        As a person is filled with Divine Love, everything can naturally be seen as holy and sacred. This kind of seeing transmutes an imperfect  reality into a reality reflecting original perfect divine blueprints of Creation, the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, and brings about Divine Justice and Harmony, success and satisfaction for all.  Therefore, by seeing through the eyes of Divine Love, sacredness and Divine Perfection are revealed in everything as all are transmuted. Transmutation is the divine virtue umlaut O, oe, which shines with a deep orange light to the musical note of D sharp. Harmony and Justice, success and satisfaction for all is the virtue of O,  which shines with a ultramarine blue light to the musical note of C.

        Therefore, attunement to Divine Love in a person’s feelings transmutes behaviors in daily life such as gestures, words, actions, postures, prayers, and ceremonies, etc. so that they are all spiritual meditations.  Each behavior, through love, comes from inner guidance. Inner guidance is the divine virtue of the letter R of ‘Orienell’,  shining with a golden light.

        Then, through the Law of Cause and Effect, these mystical behaviors awaken in self and others memory, remembrance, conscience, and the understanding of the analogy between the microcosm of the human body and the macrocosm of the entire Creation,  having a profound impact on manifesting the Divine Virtues in the physical realm.  Cause and Effect, the divine virtue of letter I, shines with a light opalescent light to the musical note of G.  This virtue reveals the use of breath to awaken divine virtues in the macrocosm and the microcosm.

        The intuitive ability to intensify concepts and thought forms so powerfully

        as to allow the universal transfer of divine consciousness is a gift of the divine virtue of omnipresence, letter E, shining with a deep purple light to the musical note of D. By meditating on omnipresence, individual Consciousness and Feeling unites with with Divine Consciousness and Feeling and the consciousness and feelings of others.

        Filled with unity with All That Is, unity with Divine Consciousness and Life, a person awakens attunement to flowing feelings of supreme happiness.

[...]

        With each virtue, meditate on pure being and oneness with all, and then locate yourself in time and space by visualizing  and sensing yourself as a tiny dot in the solar plexus of your own body, two fingers up from your navel and two fingers in. From there visualize and feel your body as a perfect fractal of all Creation, visualize and feel your body as an entire creation of sparkling spinning galaxies and universes, all around you.

         *

        umlaut O, oe…Visualize a brilliant deep orange light shining everywhere, because this is a virtue of the akashic element which is omnipresent. This orange light has the sensation of weight, because this virtue is the densest level of the akashic element.  Meditate on transmution into perfection of all Creation brought about by your seeing everything through eyes of Love Divine.

        Continue to focus with Divine Love on your entire body Creation, seeing its perfection manifesting. Realize how powerfulis cognition brought about by Love Divine, and focus on how this type of cognition transmutes into perfection.

[...]

        1-800-204-2473

        The newer versions of these books do not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... pmenendez@...

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

        If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

        If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

        For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@...  . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      • Polly Menendez
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 29 6:09 PM

            9 degrees Taurus

          The Angels of Mystical Behaviors

          Also known as

           The Angels of ‘Orienell’

            Beloved,

          Divine love manifests in the behavior of the sons and daughters of Divine Being.

          We inspire gestures, postures, prayers, and ceremonies in daily life that align being, will, thought, feelings, and sensations in the physical body temple with divine virtues. Through these empowered behaviors, Divine Consciousness profoundly empacts the physical realm.

          Manifesting Divine Will for perfect expressions of cosmic love in practical terms often comes about by mystical actions resulting from cognition made possible by love divine. This divine loving cognition brings through changes, allowing divine harmony to prevail. Mystical behaviors come from a strong intuitive connection, an inner guidance, clear conscience, and the experience of unity with all. This results in flowing feelings of supreme happiness to all concerned. We inspire behaviors that give vitality to creation through the majesty and splendor and true spiritual morality of all of the divine virtues taken together.

          Our responsibility is to facilitate success and satisfaction through transmutation,  divine justice and harmony, clear inner guidance, mastery of cause and effect, supreme happiness, and attunement to the divine virtues in everything that has been created.

          Intuitive inner guidance inspires sitting in certain postures, called Asanas, and performing prayers and movements that express divine states of consciousness. Mystical behaviors have great power to anchor heavenly states into physical reality.

          The roles and functions of the sons and daughters of Divine Being, as divinely inspired co-creators of the physical world, are those of splendor and majesty, true spiritual morality, vitality and beauty.

          MIRACLES

          ‘O-R-I-E-N-E-L-L’

          Umlaut O, eu, and O…

          Looking at creation through eyes of flowing divine love reveals and enlivens indwelling Divine Perfection. Acute discernment of spiritual justice in the interest of bringing happy and successful circumstances in everyday life awakens.
          *

          Easily articulating spiritual wisdom,
          *

          factoring in the karmic consequences of all actions and doings,
          *

          cosmic consciousness is infused into material forms
          *

          while keeping interactions between people in harmonious balance.
          *

          The intuitive ability to intensify concepts and thought forms so powerfully as to allow the universal transfer of divine consciousness
          *

          causes spiritualization of emotions and
          *

          enlightenment of the emotional body.
          *****

          The melody of our name is D-sharp, C, C, G, D, A, D, F, and F.

          M I R A C L E S

          Footnotes:

          Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

          ***

          1-800-204-2473

          Or go to the lovingpurelove website

          Go to

           Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

          ***********

          ******************

           Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          Stationery by Polly Menendez

          Feel free to share these messages.

          Home Site:
          Sacred Art, music, and additional informative and insightful sharings
          www.spiritussanctus.com

          Selected site for catalogued images of Cynthia's paintings and Giclee Prints
          www.sacredpaintings.com

          Conference Call Updates
          go to www.spiritussanctus.com
          and click the appropriate link.

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.

          When one is harmed, all are harmed.

          When one is helped, all are healed.

          Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

          and I am one with all;

          I give thanks that this is done.
          SO BE IT!

          *+*

        • Spiritus Sanctus
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 27 11:30 AM

              9 degrees Taurus

            The Angels of Mystical Behaviors

            Also known as

             The Angels of ‘Orienell’

              Beloved,

            Divine love manifests  through  behaviors of sons and daughters of Divine Being.

            We inspire gestures, postures, prayers, and ceremonies in daily life that align being, will, thought, feelings, and sensations in the physical body temple with divine virtues. Through these empowered behaviors, Divine Consciousness profoundly empacts the physical realm.

            Manifesting Divine Will for perfect expressions of cosmic love in practical terms often comes about by mystical actions ,,,actions  resulting from cognition made possible by love divine.

             This divine loving cognition brings through  benefical  changes, allowing divine harmony to prevail.

             Mystical behaviors come from strong intuitive connections ,  inner guidance, clear conscience, and the experience of unity with all.

             This results in flowing feelings of supreme happiness  through all concerned.

              We inspire behaviors that give vitality to creation through the majesty and splendor and true spiritual morality of all  the divine virtues taken together.

            Our responsibility is to facilitate success and satisfaction through transmutation,  divine justice and harmony, clear inner guidance, mastery of cause and effect, supreme happiness, and attunement to  divine virtues in everything that has been created.

            Intuitive inner guidance inspires sitting in certain postures, called Asanas, and performing prayers and movements that express divine states of consciousness.

             Mystical behaviors have great power to anchor heavenly states into physical realities .

[...]

            Divine Sky

            The Angel Messages

            –—

            ORDERING INFORMATION

            We are extremely pleased to announce that Divine Sky has now gone to press and is now shipping .

            This is a large volume; it contains Angel messages of the Moon and

            of 360 degrees of the Zodiac, plus 28 early messages,

            as well as an extensive appendix.

            The book itself is over 600 pages, 8.5 by 11 inches, and includes several color plates of ethereal paintings.  Binding is over-stitched deluxe hard cover, beautiful, and suitable for gifting or display.

            The policy of this publisher is to produce inspired works without financial profit, therefore these books are offered at below actual production costs.  If the price itself is a barrier to ordering, please let us know and we will make appropriate accommodations.

            Price requested is $28.00 per book, which includes shipping within the US*.  Make check or money order payable to DAYSTAR MEDIA.

            Mail order to:

            DAYSTAR

            PO Box 1410

            Silverton, OR 97381

            Be sure to include your mailing address.

            We are happy to gift ship to another address if you include that information.

            *Email us for overseas shipping rates or with other questions at:  day.star08@...

            Thank You

            for being a part of this splendid work.

            Footnotes:

[...]

            Note:  The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.  Much of this material is also included in Divine Sky, The Angel Messages, which can be ordered for $28.00 [includes shippiing] from

            DAYSTAR

            PO Box 1410

            Silverton, OR 9738

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 28 9:54 AM

                9 degrees Taurus

[...]

              We are extremely pleased to announce that Divine Sky is now shipping .

            • spiritus@mindspring.com

                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 27 8:59 AM

                      9 degrees Taurus

[...]

                    R… Easily articulating spiritual wisdom,
                    *

                    I… factoring in the karmic consequences of all actions and doings,
                    *

                    E… cosmic consciousness is infused into material forms
                    *

                    N… while keeping interactions between people in harmonious balance.
                    *

                    E… The intuitive ability to intensify concepts and thought forms so powerfully as to allow the universal transfer of divine consciousness
                    *

[...]

                    (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

                  • Cynthia Schlosser
                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 28 1:17 PM

                        9 degrees Taurus

                      The Angels of Mystical Behaviors

                      Also known as

                       The Angels of

                       ‘Orienell’

                      Praying-Hands-FYV

                        Beloved,

                      Divine love manifests  through  behaviors of sons and daughters of Divine Being.

                      We inspire gestures, postures, prayers, and ceremonies in daily life that align being, will, thought, feelings, and sensations in the physical body temple with divine virtues.

                      Through these empowered behaviors, Divine Consciousness profoundly empacts the physical realm.

                      Tree of LIfe-Hunab KuManifesting Divine Will for perfect expressions of cosmic love in practical terms often comes about by mystical actions ,,,actions  resulting from cognition made possible by love divine.

                       This divine loving cognition brings through  benefical  changes, allowing divine harmony to prevail.

                       Mystical behaviors come from strong intuitive connections ,  inner guidance, clear conscience, and the experience of unity with all.

                       This results in flowing feelings of supreme happiness  through all concerned.

                      rainbowearthangel

[...]

                      Native Sunset Pictures,
Images and Photos

[...]

                      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

                      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                      Ebook and audio format.

                      Home site:

                      www.spiritussanctus.com

                      For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.

                      www.sacredpaintings.com

                      or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 28 8:06 AM
                      • 1 Attachment
                      • 148 KB

                        9 degrees Taurus

                      TheAngels of Mystical Behaviors

                      Also known as

                       The Angels of

                        Orienell

                      Praying-Hands-FYV

                        Beloved,

                      The roles and functions of the sons and daughters of Divine Being, as divinely inspired co-creators of the physical world, are those of splendor and majesty, true spiritual morality, vitality and beauty.

                      We inspire the mystical behaviors that correspond to divine cognition.

                       Mysticalbehaviors have great power to anchor heavenly states into physical realities.

                      Divine love manifests  through  behaviors ofsons and daughters of Divine Being.

                      Weinspire gestures, postures, prayers, and ceremonies in daily life that align with being, will, thought, feelings, and sensations in the physical body temple that are flowing with divine virtues.

                      Through these empowered behaviors, Divine Consciousness profoundly impacts the physical realm.

                      Tree of LIfe-Hunab KuManifesting Divine Will for perfect expressions of cosmic love in practical terms often comes about by mystical actions ,,,actions  resulting from cognition made possible by love divine.

                       Thisdivine loving cognition brings through  beneficial  changes, allowing divine harmony to prevail.

                       Mystical behaviors come from strong intuitive connections,  inner guidance, clear conscience, and the experience of unity with all.

                       Thisresults in flowing feelings of supreme happiness  through all concerned.

                      rainbowearthangel

                        We inspire behaviors that give vitality to creation through the majesty and splendor and true spiritual morality of all  the divine virtues taken together.

                      Our responsibility is to facilitate success and satisfaction through transmutation,  divine justice and harmony, clear inner guidance, mastery of cause and effect, supreme happiness, and attunement to  divine virtues in everything that has been created.

                      Intuitive inner guidance inspires sitting in certain postures, called Asanas, and performing prayers and movements that express divine states of consciousness.

                       Mystical behaviors have always had great power to anchor heavenly states into physical realities.

                        These behaviors communicate through
                       the virtue of omnipresent unity within all chackras of the human body and outwardly with everything in creation.

                      Message 11 of 11 , Apr 28 6:19 PM
                      • 1 Attachment
                      • 148 KB

                        I am resending today's sun report due to tonight's solar eclipse.
                      As you can see, the solar eclipse is energizing the divine expression of love, justice, freedom to follow inner guidance,unity, happiness and
                       true spiritual morality as they express through mystical behaviors.

                      This may express through outer appearances such as clothing and hair styles etc. in addition to ways of behaving and gestures.
                      This emphasis on mystical behaviors will be in effect over the next 6 months to 19 years.

                      More and more people will release customary expected ways of interacting and will more and more embrace behaviors that express the unique divinity within their spirits and souls.

                        9 degrees Taurus

[...]

                      Twin Souls***Twin Flames***One Love*** 11

                      Footnotes

                      The

                      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)