[ANGEL] From Cyrus the Astrologer: Mon. April 25 -Tues..April 26th

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2005

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *
       Definition of terms at the bottom.

      *
      wayfarer_one

      *

      Monday, April 25th

      *
      Scorpio Moon squares Neptune, trines Saturn

      *
      Moon with Neptune and Saturn. The fog of mental confusion is lifted when the mind focuses on loving service.  Here magnetism, not blind worship is the driving attractive force. Through practical service and devotion to Unity,  the fourth ray conveys the will to create beauty and harmony.

      *
      Tension can be channelled into a mighty energised power.  Within quiet intensity lies hidden the transmutative power of spirit.  Imagination takes flight as attunement to inner realities reveal the beauty and creative possibility of what is to be.
      *

      Tuesday, April 26th

      *
      The Moon squares Mars

      The Moon is void between 12:25 AM and 6:47 AM

      Moon in Sagittarius

      The Moon trines Mercury, squares Uranus

      *
      Scorpio Moon squares Mars. Tension, constructively used, brings forth harmony out of discord, revealing beauty hidden beneath the shadow play of conflicting duality. This is the very same force through which we raise our consciousness in the evolutionary process.  The more we use our creative force to resolve disharmony, the stronger  becomes our co-creative power.

      *
      Our descent into matter is part of our soul's journey. Our "rebirth into Light" always requires transmutation of the lower by the higher.  These are the tests and trials that highlight the struggle between soul and personality. Such is the nature of the Prodigal's  journey home.

      *
      The permanence the real now becomes the ultimate assurance to the human heart. .  No matter how many shifting forms the face of life may present, "intimations of immortality" may be found amidst the ephemeral and superficial.

      *
      Sagittarius Moon aligns with Mercury and Uranus.  Aspects involving Uranus, Jupiter and Chiron can cause deep feeling to well up within the self.  Feeling the sheer power of emotion, we learn how to heal deep wounds from the past that can make us feel restless, dissatisfied and frustrated.  True compassion for self is needed for it has not the emotion of pity, but of love divine.

      *
      Far reaching vision perceives shape, colour and form out of infinite potentiality.  Creative power waits to be released in simple beauty, a tireless outreaching to all   wonders of an everyday world.

      *
      Understanding through direct and everyday experience brings inner realisation into immediate and personal significance.  Here is  wisdom vivified and made available for all through its thought currents, the written word, song and music

      *

      I am asking Light workers who feel so guided, to support these messages by sending love offerings or donations.
      Please email and write donation in the subject line. Accepted with gratitude and thanks.

      *
      Light workers who would like chart work, please email and write chart in the subject line.

      *

      THE LIGHT NEVER DIES!

      *
      NATIONAL ECONOMIC SECURITY AND REFORMATION ACT (N.E.S.A.R.A.).  NOW WON

      *
      To subscribe or unsubscribe, please email now1000@... and write Subscribe or Unsubscribe in the subject line.

      *
      If you are subscribed to Spiritus Sanctus, please email
      spiritus@... to subscribe or unsubscribe.

      *
      All email with attachments are deleted automatically.

      *
      Email spiritus@... for emotional healing
      exercises

      *
      Email Jasmuheen for information on living on light. jasmuheen@...
      http://www.selfempowermentacademy.com.au

      *
      Time conversion table

      *
      All times in GMT

      *
      For EDT subtract  4 hours. For CDT subtract 5 hours.
      For MDT subtract 6 hours. For PDT subtract 7 hours.
      For BST add 1 hour. For AEST Add 10 hours. For NZT Add 12 hours

      *
      San Francisco-7, Toronto-4, New York-4, London+1, Lagos+1, CapeTown+2, Port Elizabeth+2, Geneva+2, Delhi+5.5, Hong Kong+8, Singapore+8, Perth+8, Adelaide+9.5, Sydney+10, Wellington+12

      *
       WE ARE ALL ONE!

      *
      Related web sites.

      *
      http://www.nesara.us
      St. Germain

      http://www.sanctusgermanus.com/

      *
      Jasmuheen

      http://www.selfempowermentacademy.com.au

      *
      Nancy Tate, Jennifer Lee
      http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/

      *
      If you receive a message that claims to be from me and has an attachment, please delete immediately because of possible computer virus. I never send attachments. .

      *

      The Law of One

      *
      We are all one
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I am,
      And I am one with all there is,
      I ask for only the highest good of all concerned
      To happen here.
      I offer thanks that this is done.
      Amen

      *
      The Great Invocation

      *
      From the point of Light within the mind of
      God
      Let light stream forth into human minds.
      Let Light descend on Earth.

      *
      From the point of Love within the Heart of
      God
      Let love stream forth into human hearts.
      May the Coming One return to Earth.

      *
      From the centre where the Will of God is
      known
      Let purpose guide all little human wills-
      The purpose which the Masters know and
      serve.

      *
      From the centre which we call the human
      race
      Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
      And may it seal the door where evil dwells.

      *
      Let Light and Love and Power
      restore the Plan on Earth.

      *

      Uranus=Sun/Chiron. This notation is used in Cosmobiology or the Hamburg School of Astrology founded by Ebertin. This simply means that Uranus is at the midpoint of Sun and Chiron.
      *
      Lunar phase notation.  Refers to the particular phase of the lunar cycle.  The number refers to the particular
      day in the 28 day lunar cycle. There are 28 days or stations in a lunar cycle. Lunar stations are not to be confused with planetary stations.
      *
      The Moon is void of course when it makes its last major aspect to a planet in one sign. The void period ends when the Moon enters the next sign. This period can range from a few seconds to more than two days.
      *
      During a void of course period we tend to be less focused. Human judgement is not at its best and often decision making may suffer. If possible, it is better to put off new projects until later.
      *
      This is a better time for spiritual pursuits, a welcome  natural pause from mundane life. It is a good time to clean house, relax, sleep, go out with a friend and not have any expectations.
      *
      Sometimes a planet appears to stop and go in reverse or retrograde motion. When a planet appears to stop for a
      time, it is said to be stationary. All matters related to that planet are emphasised during a planetary station.
      *
      Retrogrades help us to balance our experiences in the outer realm with experiences of pure being, feeling, ecstasy,
      psychic sensitivity. The exact nature of these experiences depends on the nature of the retrograde planet.
      *
      Planets are said to be parallel when they are the same degree of declination north or south of the Ecliptic. This aspect is similar to a conjunction.
      *
      Aspects
      Conjunction: the energies of the two bodies work together
      Opposition: May be disintegrative or attunes to higher frequencies so that both bodies and planets
      may achieve balance.
      Squares can be challenging and require will and synthesis in order to manifest in the physical realm.
      Trines suggest ease and creativity but may lack initiative.
      Sextiles are favourable and have a practical dimension
      *
      Forecast comments are not designed to make exact predictions but to convey a feeling for the mood of the day and stimulate the imagination. The stars incline, they do not impel. There are many potential outcomes resulting from massed intent in any given situation.
      *
      Your individual experience may vary depending on transiting aspects to your natal chart.
      *
      As always, we are responsible for our own life and actions. Enjoy!
      *
      Names or phrases be quoted or paraphrased from Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology, Aluna Joy Yax'kin, Centre for Solar Initiation, 1995, PO Box 1351, Mt. Shasta CA. 96067
      *
      Names or phrases may be quoted or paraphrased from the writings of Alice A. Bailey,  Lucis Press, 1922, London,
      New York.
      *
      The Beacon, Lucis Publishing, London, New York
      *
      Names or phrases may be quoted or paraphrased from Mae R. Wilson-Ludlam, Interpret Your Rays Using Astrology,  American Federation of Astrologers Inc.,1981,Tempe
      Arizona 85282.
      *
      Names or phrases be quoted or paraphrased from Ray-Centred Astrology,  Ruth Mierswa,  Libra Publishers,
      Inc., 1986, San Diego  CA 92117.
      *
      Names or phrases referring to Sun's degree
      may be quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz
      Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation]
      and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True
      Quaballah], Dieter Ruggeberg, 1956, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com
      *
      Names or phrases referring to Sun's degree may be quoted or paraphrased from Marc Edmund Jones, The Sabian Symbols in Astrology, Shambhala Publishing, 1953,
      Berkeley, CA.
      *

      Mystic Magic Memories.mid

      lovingpurelove