re Lisa on Anzac Day

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2005
      Hi Lisa
      we don't hear the song so much these days except at this time of the year.
      maybe the 15 thousand Aussies who went to Gallipoli for the dawn service sang it, eh?
      I wonder how many Australians and New Zealanders are considering going for the 100th celebrations. Everywhere I went yesterday that's what folk said they planned.
      My sister went a few years ago before the trek became quite so popular and she said it was an awesome experience.
      with love
      Gaele

         From: Lisa Gabriel
      Subject: Re: simply the present moment -90th anniversary Anzac Day 05

      Thank you for your mail about Anzac Day, and particularly the lyrics of Eric Bogle's song which I used to sing in folk clubs in the UK, back when I sand in folk clubs....

      love and light,

      Lisa