Re: << lovingpurelove >> Re: it did NOT ruin my day!

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 25, 2005
      Thank you too Shirley Irene.  Love covers a multitude of sin, and showers the soul with grace and forgiveness. I choose not to judge or condemn, allowing all souls to seek the love and light of forgiveness.  We are souls within that Love and Light, nothing more.

      As Jesus so galliantly spoke, "Come unto me all you who are burdened and heavily laden, for my yoke is easy and my burden light".

      I feel we share our life and presence on earth in the same way by not standing in the way of others to seek love, purify, and be free.

      I don't have the answers for war atrocities, same as others, but neither do I appreciate that we as US country are engaged in war.

      God's love and gracious blessings to all,
      Polly

      Date: 04/23/05 19:38:12
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Re: it did NOT ruin my day!

      Ambika, we do not want you to be hard on yourself about sending your
      care for intolerable situations.  We have not yet performed the
      miracles needed for the lost and misguided who are so frightfully
      hateful and cruel.  Nancy has written wonderfully and powerfully that
      our love and lives are our testament.  We are asking and praying that
      the lowsome be shown a loving and higher way, and we seek to have no
      part in any hatred and violence.  I know you are with us too, and do
      not worry.  Thank you though for making your statements of regret over
      sending the video information.

      Love, Polly

      Posting message to this list:

      Posting message to this list: