Re: << lovingpurelove >> Love to Live & Live to Love

  • prem lulla
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 9:12 AM
      Dear Sridhar Babu

      Welcome to the Family
      May you receive more of Love,Bliss & Joy

      Pls keep passing it on more & more

      With Love & Light
      Prem

      Sridhar Babu <ammassridhar@...> wrote:

      Aum Sri Gurubhyo Namah
      Harih Aum

      Dear All

              This is a devotee of the Lord who is the embodiment of Pure
      Love and Divine Bliss & Joy. I am here with you to share His Love,
      Bliss & Joy.

                  My best and lovliest wishes to all members.

      In His Love
      Sridhar Babu

      Aum Shanthih Shanthih Shanthih

      Posting message to this list: