Loving PURE Love

  • sunshine_njh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2005
      In rethinking todays conversation re: the FILM... food for thought!

      If we can not reach those among US with understanding of PEACE thru
      Divine Love;
      Then, HOW are we to reach those filled with so much evil as in the
      film; in the war~~~

      LIVE vs EVIL (the same word forwards or backwards) think about
      this as: Live is forward (reading from left to right or moving in a
      positive direction)
      Evil is backward (reading the same letters in the opposite
      direction or moving in a negative direction.)
      There is a balance of these two words.... "vs"
      is 'verses' ...perhaps from the Bible or Wise Words of the
      Hierarchies, but definately from the Highest Source/Power of
      Creation. Verses is also CHOICE~

      which do you chose to have as your reality....?

      Peace to you all.
      Namaste`
      Nancy