Re: Constant Prayer to the Lord

  • sunshine_njh
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2005
      Ahhh.... dear Ambika.... perhaps by your 'studies' your intent
      becomes more and more clear from the words of this letter you wrote
      to Babu. Interesting! Peace be to you, with blessings!
      sunshine_njh

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Ambika <joisabc@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Sridhar Babu,
      >
      > Thank you for your kind words.
      >
      > I just studied the mentality of the people from this and other
      groups, without intending to. I posted a message in with that video
      clip and many members decided to leave, blaming the fault on
      the "group", instead of directly asking the member who posted it in,
      i.e. myself.

      > Very few people like yourself, have decided to point out a just
      thought of such events happenening 24/7 around this planet. In the
      name of God, we commit sins, crime, and lie. Although I have been
      told to face reality as it is and that everyone has been through one
      or another type of abuse, it doesn't mean that we stop talking about
      it. The more we talk about it, the more people are welcomed to
      conversing. The more people, the more ideas. The more ideas, the
      more methods. The more methods, the more experiments. The more
      experiments, the just and best solution.

      > For me, seeing such videos will bring a drive to help people. Yes,
      you DO need to watch these reality clips once in a while, to feel
      the pain of others, so that you get a drive to help them no matter
      how far you are from the culprit or victims. If you can spend years
      of your life serving God, a supernatural being, you might as well
      spend years to bring morality into the world with promising results.
      If you can spend years with ones you love, no matter what they're
      like, or whether they're off that life-machine at hospital or safe
      at home and still ill, then you might as well do everything you can
      no matter how far you are. Remember, minds travel faster than
      aeroplanes, or even light. The thing that blocks light travelling is
      an opaque substance. The only thing that can block the mind
      travelling is desire for power/sexual pleasure, greed for
      possession, and selfishness for ownership. What did those members
      do? They either left the group, or mentioned leaving and blame me or
      the whole
      > group for bringing it up. Yes, talk about God in these groups,
      but God won't help you unless you help yourself. When many are in
      need for love, protection and wisdom, we shouldn't be selfish by
      just seeing them and just because they're too far to treat or help,
      and continue with our aims and blame another one for bringing it up.
      Is it the guilt for not being able to do anything about it that
      preceeds such a reaction?

      > Yes, you all know, God will help those who believe in Him. But God
      also created us to stamp as an example for a neverending future to
      teach values of life and morality amongst values. And yes, of course
      you all know that there are people killing people in this way. But
      did it affect your life in a moral or emotional form as much as it
      did when watching the video? Or even reading the article? We're
      watching the pain of the innocent. Try not to observe that, for we
      cannot help a man who is dead already, also under hostage. But what
      about the other 8 men who were disguised in unidentifiable form - to
      hide the person behind it? We may not see the real person, but God
      always will. Why is it that THEY don't see it this way as well? We
      have to help the people who have distorted the image of
      righteousness, of morality. Those are the ones who need help, not
      the dead. No matter what, the dead will always be loved and
      respected, but who will love or respect the culprits, in spite of
      their
      > commitments?
      >
      > God wants to see us united, to love, to cherish and to support on
      another. Where is a moral and emotional support for anyone who is
      wrong? If a child does something wrong through sibling rivarly,
      wouldn't most parents separate the child from the sibling? If so,
      how will the child learn to maintain cooperation and bondage? In the
      same way, how will the bad people on this earth ever learn to live
      with and around people if there isn't yet a solution to make them
      realise the real peace? How can they not want peace? I am not an
      enlightened person, but I DO know that peace is the one and only
      thing I can ever wish for. Because peace is where the future and
      life of everyone curretly living, and the forecoming beings lie in.
      WIth peace, nothing bad can happen. Why is it that peace is not
      spoken in these or better words in countries? Why are the words of
      peace spoken as a business term in politics?

      > It is easier for most people living normal lives in normal houses
      to realise all this and want to make the world a place where God
      would be involved whole-heartedly. But those who are doing the wrong
      things, are definitely a fewer number than those who're living
      unharming others. There MUST be a way to clear their hearts of such
      pollution.

      > Regards,
      >
      > Ambika
      >

      > Sridhar Babu <ammassridhar@y...> wrote:
      >
      > Aum Sri Gurubhyo Namah
      >
      > Harih Aum
      >
      > Aum Shathih Shanthih Santhih
      >

      > Dear Members
      >

      > It is not the fault or curse of anybody in the group that
      we had to watch a horrific video. We need to have a clear
      understanding of all kinds of people living around the world.

      > As there are people who live only for doing good for the
      world, there are also people who live only for harming and hurting
      others.

      > We need to learn how to deal with the second category of
      the people by liseting to the words of Great Masters.

      > Ambika needs to have a great understanding of these
      teachings. Don't share especially that may injure others' by
      thought. Definitely devotees of the Lord, who are the lovers of
      Peace, cannot view such videos.

      > Share such articles those who are really brave, really
      are mentally and spiritually prepared not to be shaken. It requires
      not only courage but also wisdom gained with experience to deal with
      such matters.

      > Praying for the Peace of all beings...
      >

      > May shall we follow the Path of God, who is the sole refugee for
      both the virtuous and the wicked.

      > By His grace,
      >
      > May the good reach His Lotus Feet,
      >
      > May the wicked be transformed into good,
      >
      > May the sick become healthy,
      >
      > May the weak gain the strength.
      >

      > Oh! Lord Sri Krishna of Vridavan,
      >
      > Please fill the hearts of thy children with Thy Holy Presence as
      to make them Kings of the Universe, is the constant prayer of...

      > Lokah Samasthah Sukhino Bhavanthu...
      >
      > Aum Namah Sivaya,
      > With Love and Prayers,
      > Sridhar Babu.
      >
      > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

      Service.

      http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com