Re: Healing, clarity, effective communications and negotiations

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 11:54 AM
      Dear Roger,

      You have our sympathies for the great losses of mother and
      companion. Their spirits live on, and a great host of beings guide
      you with love and light. Each moment shall be ones to cherish, as
      we continue following our hearts in the Soul's journey. May Divine
      Love, Wisdom, and Will imbibe us.

      Love, Polly

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Roger Teeter