Transforming

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2001
      Transforming

      The world and it's inhabitants are rapidly transforming into bodies
      of light and perfection, because God's Truth is being revealed and
      accepted.

      Unshakable faith in God's transforming power is the means to faster
      realization. Believing is seeing as you place your faith in God's
      divinity within us. God within us, purges our imperfections,
      transforming us into beings of love and light. We are expressions of
      God for one another.

      I love this message, as we share this truth with all.

      We only dreamt of imperfection, and became that. Now our minds are
      healing, remembering that we stream from God and are manifestations
      of God's constant perfection. We are the energy that God sends forth
      to the world, and we are able to now acknowledge that we are God's
      Presence here. Here to appreciate this infinite divineness that God
      is, loving and glowing as Divine Creation, manifestations of
      perfection.

      Help all to realize that we become divine beings as soon as we allow
      God within us to manifest.

      Love, peace, and goodwill towards all life. All life is a
      manifestation of God.

      In loving service of the Divine Plan.

      Polly
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2001
        Thanks Polly, I liked it~ and I am going to pass it on to my Network
        Discussion Forum, that is if you don't mind.
        Come on over sometime:

        Pattimari
      • Polly A. Menendez
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 19, 2001
          Thank you, Patti.  I didn't know about the Network Discussion Forum, but just added myself to the membership.  I would be pleased if you shared it.

          Love, Polly
          Thanks Polly, I liked it~ and I am going to pass it on to my Network
          Discussion Forum, that is if you don't mind.
          Come on over sometime:

          Pattimari

          Posting message to this list:

        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 19, 2001
            Thank you Polly~ I am pleased that you joined the Network Discussion Forum,
            I know you will be a great voice for us.
            Thanks,
            Pattimari