Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: Twin Flames

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 19, 2001
      Indeed Polly~
      Pattimari
    • Shay
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 9, 2004
        Within the past week or so this has been a topic briefly touched upon. I wished to share where my own evolving perceptions have grown in this through what I have recently written. With the exception of a little editing, especially with regards to any names used out of respect for their privacy, below are my present perceptions on the nature of flames. As always I welcome any and all insights onto the subject. Love and Blessings, Shay

        Truthfully I would say I have moved deeper and "beyond" that concept. Taking into account the manifestations that I have experienced with a 4D aspect of my Self in a set of dream journeys from a couple of months or so back I began applying that to the clarity of our all being aspects of ONENESS. We each carry that part of the other withIN us. Granted there are those that we will have a very clear and alchemical connection with more deeply than with others. Those may be for a period of growth then they can transform and in truth doesn't that encompass the nature of our existence? We do continually transform for change is the one constant. We can choose to make the changes as one of positive empowerment or one of dis-empowerment. That irrespective of the outer circumstances withIN we already see that root there and taking place. It will manifest in "time".

        My own point of this is that within the contexts of our lives here there will be and are multiple beloved Souls that we can choose to form a life-long bond with. If we are being true to our Self, our Path and making those choices for not only my but OUR Highest Benefit then that partner can and does truly exemplify the nature of our flame. For they will "ignite and inspire" our self or should say that we shall do that for each other. In the furtherance of Divine Unconditional Universal Love what compliments that more?

        So no matter who this may, any number of those we already share a connection with, a man/woman at a check out counter, one we have just met and talking with, etc...any of these can be through choice, Will and mutual Intent/Consent be a "flame". I simply wish to say a divine compliment I am blessed with. For me it is to stay focused upon my Path, my Heart, my Purpose. I heard it said recently that enlightenment is not a one time event nor is the awakening. Enlightenment is an ongoing internal process. My awakening is not a one time event but an continual, evolving manifestation. Or perhaps I should say Our Awakening. For there is ultimately through our OneNess One Awakening that each of us are apart of. Individual yet Communal in perfect divine integration.

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • ilanalotus
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 9, 2004
          I hear you Shay. I think I have been thinking along these lines for
          a few years now..

          with Love,
          Irena
        • Phoenix
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 9, 2004
            At 09:29 AM 10/9/2004, you wrote:

            I hear you Shay.  I think I have been thinking along these lines for
            a few years now..

            with Love,
            Irena

            I have this perception also. I feel my only true Twin Soul is ultimately the Lord. The creation is teeming with loving spirits who are willing to join with another in the dance of joy, however briefly. The creation is so vast, it seems to hold out for the one soul mate is to create scarcity. We are all one and the same, drops of the Divine Ocean...each loving pairing is ground for the dance of perfect reunion.
            Carolyn

          • ROXANNE YOUNG
            Message 5 of 8 , May 3, 2006

              Your soul is consciousness or thought. We often perceive it as a creational flame, a light or a soul spark of light.

              Physical reality is made of electromagnetic energy which has poles (north/south) - polarity - duality - opposites - male/female - yin/yang.

              When you experience in third dimension your soul sparks splits in half - male and female. One half remains in higher frequency [As is Above] while one half spirals in third dimension [So is Below]. If you are female, your partner above is male and vice versa.

              Sometimes you catch a glimpse of that spark of light - if only for a second. The flash of light appears as gold, silver, blue, or violet and can vary in size and duration of time - usually no more that one second. It is at this time - we are raising our frequency - our level of consciousness thought - to experience beyond what our physical eyes show us. We see our twin flame who exists as a soul spark in higher frequency. It is who we are as well.

              Encoded in our DNA - as part of the human experience - is the need to reunite with our twin flame. This draws us back to our creational source after we experience in third dimension. It reminds of that we will journey Home - to find this twin aspect of ourselves who loves us unconditionally and makes us feel complete - as One.

              We search for ourselves by healing to restore balance at which time we will reach Zero Point - the merge of our matter and antimatter selves.

              The third dimension is often referred to as 'In The Box'. When your polarities merge - Your male and female aspects will move 'Out of the Box' igniting union with your Twin Flame or Twin Aspect.

              Many people miss their other soul aspect, and feel incomplete throughout their lives. They feel alone, often abandoned and lost, depressed. They cannot find themselves. A piece of themselves is always missing. They search for it in third dimension but never completely find it. If they are lucky, they find someone who comes close to making them feel whole. They want someone to love them, share with them and help them through this journey.

              You can meet someone who can carry the frequency of our Twin Flame and give you the feeling of union - Oneness. When you make love with that partner - you can experience all of who you are - the union is multi-dimensional. You can also feel the energies of your other soul aspect - as part of the union!

              Creation is linked to the color frequency BLUE as that is the color of electricity. One day you will rejoin your Twin Flame and you will spiral out in the color BLUE.

              http://www.crystalinks.com/twinflames.html