I am sorry beyond point...

  • Ambika
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2005
      Dear Friends,

      You have joined the perfect group, but it was I who posted that article and left without completing my message of reason to share that news with you all. Always look for the root cause, not the surface feature. Do you REALLY think that all of these members with whom you have kept such holy and peaceful contact with are so gruesome?

      How will I help those who are diseased and hurt? I take them to the doctor or hospital, or look after them. How do I help those who are innocent, and have no say of fault and are being recklessly killed, such as those in such videos? Can YOU help them? Do you think your Tsunami donation went to the people who lost their foundation of a whole two town spread? Of course not. All that money went to fraudsters. The only help they're getting is form those doctors who bothered to care for keeping them alive and accompanied with support from all over the world.

      Seeing such injustice, I wanted to ask you all if there will be one way in which these cruel terrorists will see sense of proper religion and follow a purer path to God. Not 16 virgins in heaven per man for following a sick rule or two of Al Qaeda.

      Forgive, but don't punish the rest of the group by subtracting your lovely presence for something one member (me) did. No one else feels any better about this, therefore I am apologizing for this leaving this matter till later to complete and pass the correct message.

      Regards,