[ANGEL] 5 Taurus, The Angels of Earthly Happiness

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2005

      5 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Earthly Happiness

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Nasi’

      Beloved,

      We are responsible for establishing ‘an agreeable life, full of pleasure’ for the Sons and Daughters of Light and Love, who in turn create happiness for all living creatures and life forms upon the earth.

      ‘We give good advice. We inspire you with ways to increase your wealth and help improve your position in life in ways that benefit all.’

      Feelings of Supreme Happiness are THE MAGNETIC POWER BY WHICH HEAVEN IS ATTRACTED INTO PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION.

      We teach, through the divine virtues of ‘Nasi’, that supreme happiness is not only the outcome of spiritual enlightenment, it is also the precursor of it.

      When supreme happiness attracts Paradise into physical manifestation, it becomes a CAUSE of spiritual enlightenment as well.

      Through feelings the emotional body attracts specific realities out of infinite potentiality into form in each moment.

      New physical realities match EXACTLY the vibration of the specific feelings that attracted them.

      This is expressed by these words: YE REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

      Combining supreme happiness with visual images of the original divine blueprints of Creation is the royal road to creating Perfection in the material world. Supreme Happiness is the letter N of ‘Nasi’, and the perfect divine blueprints of creation is the letter A.

      Understanding perfect divine blueprints of everything in Creation is the same as wisdom and enlightenment, which shines with a light blue light.  This virtue reveals the perfect origin and purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, and awakens mystical faculties such as clairvoyance, and artistic talent.

      Enlivening the perfect divine blueprints of every state of being, every idea, every feeling, and every form in creation automatically arouses the virtue of transformation.

      Transformation is the virtue of umlaut A, ae, which shines with a loamy brown light.  With this virtue, a person releases anything that does not conform to original perfection.  Any state of being, any thought, any feeling, or physical form or situation that does not serve the highest good of all is released.  This gives control over negative beings, over passion and the desire for self satisfaction, and reveals the mysteries of life and death.  In truth there is no death, there is only transformation into a higher state.  With this virtue, a person becomes master of physical matter on Earth.

      Original Divine Will for the highest good of all exists in everything in Creation.  This is the virtue of S of ‘Nasi’.

      By meditating on this virtue, a person remembers ONENESS with all, and, uniting individual will with omnipotent Divine Will that already exists in everything in Creation, realizes power over the consciousness of all beings.

       The POWER OF WILL and intention, the power of volition, is then mastered.

      Because Happiness, the 7th Heaven of Delight, is the Will of Divine Consciousness for all beings, the POWER to mirror the perfection of heaven in manifest creation is gained.

       The combination of this divine courage and power with the divine virtues of supreme happiness, enlightenment, and transformation allow heaven to manifest on earth according to the Law of Cause and Effect. This is the law of “reaping what you sow”, as we have spoken before, and is the last letter of ‘Nasi’, the letter I.

      Cause and Effect, the divine virtue of letter I, shines with a light opalescent light.  By meditating on Cause and Effect, a Child of Light awakens memory, remembrance, conscience, and understanding of analogy,  understanding and mastering everything Creation.

      The divine virtue of Supreme Happiness is the cause of happy situations.

      Every morning immediately upon awakening, but before arising—i.e., in the twilight zone between sleeping and waking up— a good meditation to do, called the

       “Feel good, or “NASI” exercise, is to visualize the deep red light of supreme happiness and simply say,

      “I choose to feel happiness. Feeling happiness is my highest good.”

      Closely monitor your emotional response.

       If an unpleasant emotional complex flashes into consciousness, love the negative feelings with unconditional all encompassing love and use eye movement to process the negative emotional energy quickly between the two hemispheres of the brain.  Eye movement is simply moving the eyes back and forth, left to right to left to right, over and over, as you do naturally in dreaming sleep. Flowing with negative feelings this way allows negative emotions to quickly change.

       As soon as you feel them change, immediately shift attention away from

      any negative thoughts, repeating the two sentences, “I choose to feel happiness; Feeling good is my highest good.”

      Allow your consciousness to dwell on thoughts which evoke good feelings as you are preparing to embrace the day.

      Repeat this process, using love and eye movement to focus and say these words immediately each and every time

      a negative thought and feeling comes into consciousness, until you get a positive thought and feeling of happiness.

      A positive emotional response is defined as one which carries with it a positive charge, meaning a noticeable bodily reaction which feels good, like love, gratitude, appreciation, joy, etc.

       Once a positive thought and feeling arises, enjoy it, flow with it,

      stay with it.  Visualize the deep red light of supreme happiness.  Feel the sensation of coolness.

      Repeat the saying, “I choose to feel happiness, feeling happiness is my highest good”,

       until you have completed five or more positive thoughts with their accompanying good feelings.

      This practice entrains

       an uplifting and purifying tone for the entire day.  For the whole day the powerful magnetic influence of this exercise, of FEELING wonderful uplifting emotion, results in the law of reciprocal action.

       In time, depending on the strength and clarity of the happiness feelings, and the accumulative return of other already created reaping of previous happy feelings, a corresponding reality, that out pictures perfectly the FEELING OF HAPPINESS, continually comes into manifestation.

       If this practice of feeling good is done often, the overall vibration of the magnetic field surrounding a child of God deflects or greatly weakens the return of previously ill-created harvests of negative feelings generated before. Upon this fact lies the existence of the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy.

      Ordinarily the only times when you will be unable to do the ‘Nasi’ Exercise is when you are triggered

      Into an overwhelmingly negative memory from the past, which can monopolize consciousness.

      In this event, do the eye movement exercise for a longer time to resolution, then try again the ‘NASI’ exercise.

       The eye movement exercise is the practice of feeling the negative feelings at the same time the eyes are moving back and forth, left to right and back again over and over, as the eyes do naturally in dreaming.

       By doing this, the negative feelings are processed efficiently by being moved back and forth between the two hemispheres of the brain, thereby utilizing whole brain processing to rapidly transform the feelings and reveal healing insights as they flow in awareness.

       If powerful negative feelings have been held and not allowed to flow to resolution for a long time, quite a bit of eye movement may be necessary.  Pay attention to the feelings, thoughts, memories and insights in this process, and let the eye movement itself by absentminded.

      A CHILD OF LIGHT REAPS WHAT HE OR SHE SOWS!

      All negativity must be lovingly allowed to flow and heal quickly in a non-destructive way, and thereby transform.  Feelings that are denied, bypassed, or suppressed still attract negative realities on an unconscious level. Therefore, it is important to spend time in deep emotional healing at other times of the day if strong negative feelings keep arising of their own accord.

      The use the ‘Nasi’ exercise each morning upon awakening is THE PLANTING OF THE GOOD SEED, the creating of powerful magnetic attraction to reap future harvests of happiness.

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'N-A-S-I'

      c34cfc0

      Sigil of

      'N-A-S-I'

      a398@TheCastle" align=baseline border=0>

      Sigil of

      'N-A-S-I'

      ‘N-A-S-I’

      N…The sons and daughters of God are destined to confer supreme happiness as unassailable masters of all beings on earth.

      *

      A…Uplifting artistic talents of eloquence and occult abilities to the level of the enlightened mind are the means by which this is accomplished.

      All imperfections are released for transformation in being, will, thought, feeling, and form.

      *

      S…The Sons and Daughters of God are totally empowered to use the gift of prophecy and mastery over self and others

      *

      I…to reawaken memories and redirect the course of events in order to bring heaven to earth.

      *******

      Go deeply within.

      Close your eyes.

      From the viewpoint of being a tiny dot in your solar plexus, with the rest of your body being a vast creation all around you...

       Feel and see the warm deep rose color of Supreme Happiness filling all creation inwardly and outwardly from a tiny sun in the abdomen, seen as a hollow space. Imagine joining angelic choirs singing the letter N to the note of A. The deep rose color passes into and out of the body with each breath passing through the pores of the skin over the liver. Keep the rhythm of the breath natural. Now dissolve the deep rose red light in your body and...

      Go deeper.

       See light changing to a lovely sky blue shining from a tiny sun in your lung region, and join heavenly choirs of angels singing  the letter soft A to the note of G.  Meditate on divine wisdom and enlightenment within the consciousness of all created beings everywhere inwardly and outwardly with your breath. Take your time. Feel blissfully relaxed and at ease. Dissolve the light blue light in your body.

      Feel how every imperfection of being, desire, thought, feeling and form is gratefully released for transformation into the original perfection of all blueprints in Divine Mind.  See a loamy brown light shining from a tiny sun in the leg region. With every breath, see and feel all creation inwardly and outwardly releasing all imperfection for transformation. This happens with the sensation of weight. With each breath, this transformation passes through the pores of the skin over the anus. Dissolve the loamy brown light.

      Now p urple-rose light fills everything from a tiny sun shining in your head region. Feel the warmth of all-penetrating- power as all these perfected enlightened beings, inwardly and outwardly, align their will with indwelling Divine Will for the highest good of all.  Join  angels singing the letter S to the note of G sharp.  With every breath, indwelling omnipotence for the highest good of all passes through the pores of the skin over the gall bladder.  Dissolve the purple red light in your body.

      Now the light changes to pure white with sparkles in all the colors of rainbow, shining from a tiny sun in the leg region. Join angels singing the letter I to the note of G. Mastery of cause and effect, memory, remembrance, conscience and the understanding of analogy creates a feeling of weight that fills all worlds inwardly and outwardly. Imagine Cause and Effect being understood and heaven manifesting on earth and in all created worlds within you and outside of you with each breath. The breath passes through the pores of the skin over the left kidney. When you are finished, dissolve the light opalescent light in your body, to protect the natural balance of elements in your body.

      Take your time.

      DURING THESE MEDITATIONS YOU ARE REFORMATING THE SOFTWARE OF THE UNIVERSE.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
      ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
      three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
      the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
      being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
      powers and influence.

      * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
      angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
      referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and
      Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter
      Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
      book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
      the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German
      publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
      the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
      egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
      method of meditation for the divine virtues.
      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
      do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
      free to email me at
      spiritus@....

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel
      messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up
      with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to
      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also
      be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told
      that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private
      list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
      of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
      angel messages on the web, email
      spiritus@.... For these links to
      work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the
      color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues
      in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in
      German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.
      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct
      pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together
      with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:
      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.
      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce,
      [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH)
      your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your
      understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the
      musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences
      in pronunciation.

      If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated
      with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the
      correct pitch like a tuning fork:

      ******************

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
      find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

       *

      A site for tarot information is
      http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
      functioning, go to

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises),
      go to
      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez
      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      email
      spiritus@....

       *

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily
      with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your
      archives.

      Home site :
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the
      links on this site no longer work.

      The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over
      all laws in all dimensions.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.