[SHS] Timely Transmissions: Valley of the Blue Star

  • Azamayra'EL
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2005

      April 4th, 2005

      VALLEY OF THE BLUE STAR

      As we approach the Wesak Festival of April 24th (which theosophists believe to be the birthday of Gautama Buddha), I return in memory to the experiences I had in 1987 in Dreamtime with the "Valley of the Blue Star" in the Himalayas of Tibet. I journeyed there in my sleep states periodically over a span of months. It was consequently revealed to me that this valley had two aspects to it. One was in this reality, whereas the other was in a slightly removed dimension. Yes, very �Shangri La� in nature.

      On this dimension, one would see a small, sheltered valley, green and verdant in the midst of giant snow-capped mountains. While technically in this dimensional realm, the valley is shielded from sight until one approaches it within a mile or two on land and even less distance by air. The shielding used is simply the mental energy of the monks who guardian the valley. This, I was told, is not extraordinary and is accomplished for many sacred and hidden places on the planet. On another dimension, the Valley of the Blue Star is somewhat larger and even more dramatically greener by comparison to the frozen and forbidding mountains beyond it�s �manifest zone.� It is to this second, larger valley that many souls are drawn astrally and in Dreamtime, to come together in sacred union and heart-celebration....

      for the complete article go to:

      http://www.spiritmythos.org/timely/blstr-valley.htm

      Ua ola loko i ke aloha [love brings life within],
      Maia Christianne

      Spirit Heart Sanctuary
      http://www.spiritheart.org

      Spirit Mythos
      http://www.spiritmythos.org

      ~~~~~~

      The Amatrix Transmissions
      Energy Art Meditational Tool

      http://www.spiritmythos.org/TM/divine-fire/amatrix_transmissions.htm

      or CLICK HERE

      Custom Personal Mythos Mandala
      http://www.spiritmythos.org/mystreams/mandala_per.htm

      Mystical and Spiritual Artwork
      http://www.spiritmythos.org/artserv.html

      Sessions with Maia Christianne Nartoomid
      http://www.spiritmythos.org/intro/sessions.html

      Immune System Health
      http://www.immunepotency.com

      ~~~~~~

      To donate in support of this work go to:
      http://www.spiritheart.org/donations.htm

      To view our messages archive go to:
      http://www.spiritheart.org/archive.htm

      To subscribe to this list go to: