simply, the present moment on the 23rd April 2005

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 12:56 AM
      Simply, the present moment
      When humankind began to roam the earth and commenced the process of thinking for themselves everything was in a very simple form.
      We will liken it to being taught the rudiments of  vocabulary at your mother's knee.
      Then comes the stage of being in kindergarten which progresses through the school system to whatever level of education you wish to achieve in this physical life.
      So it is the same process with thought.

      What are your thoughts?
      where are they taking you?
      what is their impact on you and others?

      Sometimes the most simple of "things" and thoughts have a greater impact on our lives than what we credit them for.
      All things do not have to have a purpose.
      sometimes it is just as simple as accepting - that 'they are'
      and all is in perfection
      right now
      in this moment of time.

      Gaele Arnott here in Brisbane, Australia on the 23rd April 2005

      you can meet Jag and me
      for the
       Sydney Hurricane of Happiness seminars
      by clicking and registering
       through

      if you would like to receive Simply the Present Moment each day
      please email me gaeleaus@...

      the midi playing is: Listen to your heart (Pocahontas)

      The YeMYSS and YeMane symbols embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system which is shared in the Hurricane of  Happiness seminars. These seminars are being held during April 2005 in Brisbane and Sydney Australia. They are also being offered this year in Malaysia, Bali - Indonesia, Philippines,and the United Kingdom.
      HuMURG is an energy healing system utilising the practices of Reiki and other healing modalities.
      They are there to be called upon by you should you have a need of the energy. If you feel that you don't need them right now then let them float to wherever they are guided.

      Please note there is a new URL address for my website
      Millenium Evolution is now Millennium Evolutions
      not all the pages are revamped but slowly, slowly they come together
      if you find a 'mistake' or link not working - please let me know

       the numerological change is now from a 4 to a 10
      less 'practical'  BUT new beginnings
      10 is for reaching to the ends of the finite - and that which is not physically thought to be possible.

      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions

      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
      Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

      Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.
      Do this for each screen name you use.
      Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't
      hanged the settings back to filter your mail.