Sat. April 23rd conference call, MORE update information

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2005

      SAT CONF CALLS:
      212-990-8000 pin 5454#  11Am-4:30 PM EST

      Greetings beautiful and very busy beings of Light -

      One brief note on my topic for Saturday's conference call. I am going to be talking about Hemp, its many uses and how to be in sacred relationship with plant beings sharing their energy with us in so many forms. In grace and gratitude - Kahana Shanti Ariel

      Also, from Bruce Lipton for Saturday's call:

      Dr. Bruce Lipton, former medical school professor (University of Wisconsin) and research scientist (Stanford University School of Medicine) is author of the groundbreaking work in the field of “new” biology entitled The Biology of Belief:Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles. His experiments on cloned stem cells examined in great detail the processes by which cells receive and process information. In this book Dr. Lipton discusses the radical implications of his research and that of other leading-edge scientists that will profoundly change our understanding of life. Genes/DNA do not control our biology. DNA is controlled by extra-cellular signals, including the energetic messages emanating from our positive and negative thoughts. By retraining our minds to create healthy beliefs, we can change the physiology of our trillion-celled bodies. Dr. Lipton’s profoundly hopeful synthesis of the latest and best research in cell biology and quantum physics is being hailed as a major breakthrough in our awareness of how our cells, our bodies and our minds work.  For further information on this work, including scientific references, visit: www.brucelipton.com

      Also, here is additonal information on tapping to move stuck emotional distress, as mentioned on last Saturday's call. Thanks to Sonali for sharing this:

      Finding the Right Tapping Points

      The tapping points, and their abbreviations, are explained below, followed by a chart of the points. They are presented below in the exact order in which they should be tapped.

      1) On the Top of the Head, with fingers back-to-back down the center of the skull. This point is abbreviated TH. <http://www.mercola.com/images/eftcourse2a.jpg>

      <http://www.mercola.com/images/eftcourse2b.jpg> 2) At the beginning of the eyebrow, just above and to one side of the nose. This point is abbreviated EB for beginning of the EyeBrow.

      3) On the bone bordering the outside corner of the eye. This point is abbreviated SE for Side of the Eye.

      <http://www.mercola.com/images/eftcourse2c.jpg>

      <http://www.mercola.com/images/eftcourse2d.jpg> 4) On the bone under an eye about 1 inch below your pupil. This point is abbreviated UE for Under the Eye.

      5) On the small area between the bottom of your nose and the top of your upper lip. This point is abbreviated UN for Under the Nose. <http://www.mercola.com/images/eftcourse2e.jpg>

      <http://www.mercola.com/images/eftcourse2f.jpg> 6) Midway between the point of your chin and the bottom of your lower lip. Even though it is not directly on the point of the chin, we call it the chin point because it is descriptive enough for people to understand easily. This point is abbreviated Ch for Chin.

      7) The junction where the sternum (breastbone), collarbone and the first rib meet. This is a very important point and in acupuncture is referred to as K (kidney) 27. To locate it, first place your forefinger on the U-shaped notch at the top of the breastbone (about where a man would knot his tie). From the bottom of the U, move your forefinger down toward the navel 1 inch and then go to the left (or right) 1 inch. This point is abbreviated CB for CollarBone even though it is not on the collarbone (or clavicle) per se.

      <http://www.mercola.com/images/eftcourse2g.jpg>

      <http://www.mercola.com/images/eftcourse2h.jpg> 8) On the side of the body, at a point even with the nipple (for men) or in the middle of the bra strap (for women). It is about 4 inches below the armpit. This point is abbreviated UA for Under the Arm.

      9) The last point is the inside of both wrists, or WR. <http://www.mercola.com/images/eftcourse2i.jpg>

      The abbreviations for these points are summarized below in the same order as given above. It is, again, the order in which they should be tapped:

      TH = Top of Head

      EB = Beginning of the Eye Brow

      SE = Side of the Eye

      UE = Under the Eye

      UN = Under the Nose

      Ch = Chin

      CB = Beginning of the Collar Bone

      UA = Under the Arm

      WR = Inside of Wrists

      <http://www.mercola.com/forms/eftcourse3.gif>

      <http://www.emofree.com/AffiliateWiz/aw.asp?B=10&A=89&Task=Click&Advanced=True&TargetURL=http://www.emofree.com/eftcourse.htm> The above information provides an overview of the EFT technique to give you a sense of how this amazing "tool" works. But bear in mind that by far the best instruction for this powerful technique is visual/audio instruction. When you are ready to tap into EFT's full potential, an outstanding (and economical!) investment is Gary Craig's full DVD or EFT series on learning EFT called "The EFT Course."

      Gary Craig is the pioneer of EFT that I learned from, and in his series (that comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee) you will learn everything you need to know to employ the remarkable Emotional Freedom Technique. Find Out More About Gary Craig's EFT Training Course Now <http://www.emofree.com/AffiliateWiz/aw.asp?B=10&A=89&Task=Click&Advanced=True&TargetURL=http://www.emofree.com/eftcourse.htm> .

      And on another note, in light of our ongoing excellent presentations about what is really legal and not legal in our money system; here is news from Canada about the unraveling of the money game:

      On Apr 21, 2005, at 7:26 PM, Milson Macleod wrote:

      It would appear that CANADA has taken the lead again. A Class Action Suit has been launched in Vancouver against the banks for the ILLEGAL CREATION OF MONEY ....

      See: http://insights2.org/nesara/IllegalMoney.html

      91. A declaration that the acts of the defendants constitutes unlawful creation of money and such acts are ultra vires ( beyond one´s legal power or authority ) and not within these corporations’ charter, nor are these corporations licensed by any competent authority to create money and therefore all monies created by the defendants be rendered void and of no value;

      http://insights2.org/nesara/IllegalMoney.html

      Many thanks for making it known, Milson!

      Kindest regards.

      Horst

      Horst Hektor [horst@...]