[ANGEL] EZHESEKIS, 3rd Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 10, 2005

      The Moon Angels of Happiness

      Angels of  ‘E-Z-H-E-S-E-K-I-S’

      3rd Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We instruct the children of God to powerfully flow with feelings
      of the indwelling consciousness of God in all things.

      We heighten attunement to the desire of Divine Providence for Heaven on Earth to manifest
      in and for all created beings, to omnipotent all pervasive Divine will for the highest good of all.

      We align the flowing feelings of each child of God with
      the flowing feelings of Divine Consciousness.

      We heighten in each moment, with each situation,
      intuitive cognition and flowing feelings that attract happiness
      in every situation for every being involved.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of
      our name, and calling on our help, the following is realized:

      ‘E-Z-H-E-S-E-K-I-S

      The consciousness of God is in everything that has ever been created.
      ---------

      The highest form of intuition and intellectual cognition flows from
      this consciousness that is already present in everything.
      ---------

      We confer the highest clairvoyance in understanding the
      work of Divine Providence in everything.
      ---------

      We confer the highest form of intuition in which there is
      no consciousness of time and space.
      ---------

      We inspire the children of God to maintain unbroken and
      steady focus on flowing feelings that correspond to the object of their will,
      the will that has been inspired by Divine Providence.
      ---------

      We confer such  intense flowing feelings of this divinely inspired will,
      that all beings, including animals, are controlled by it.
      ---------

      These flowing feelings are so powerful and at one with the divine virtues,
      that a child of God literally becomes one with God in flowing feeling.
      ---------

      Perfect mastery of cause and effect is thus obtained over everything
      in the physical world, through the understanding of analogy, the
      "as above, so below".
      ---------

      Power over the consciousness of all beings
      is perfected for the highest good of all concerned.’
      ---------

      On the 3rd day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth with flowing feelings
      of happiness and joy. During this time of healing emotions so that Heaven can
      manifest on Earth, we are working powerfully with each child of God to flow
      with feelings of the indwelling perfection of every being ever created.

      At the same time, we are enabling each one to flow with feelings of the all
      powerful will of Divine Providence for all beings to be happy and successful.
      These flowing feelings create the magnetic energy required to
      attract the perfect outcome in every situation.

      Sigil of

      'Ezhesekis'

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document: 10 February 2005
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      Web Formatting:  10 April 2005
      Polly A. Menendez

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

      3

    • Spiritus Sanctus

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 6, 2005

              The Moon Angels of Happiness

              Angels of  ‘E-Z-H-E-S-E-K-I-S’

              3rd Day of Lunar Cycle

              Beloved,

              We instruct the children of God to powerfully flow with feelings
              of the indwelling consciousness of God in all things.

              We heighten attunement to the desire of Divine Providence for Heaven
              on Earth to manifest in and for all created beings, to omnipotent
              all-pervasive Divine will for the highest good for all.

[...]

              Web Formatting:  6 August 2005

                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 6, 2005
                  Hello all,

                  I've been going through a lot of spiritual changes and
                  healing lately and feeling more of my... power for
                  lack of a better word. I have been learning more about
                  myself, who I am and what I can do. Its a long story,
                  but its been very interesting and exciting.

                  My question is though that since Friday night, the end
                  of the Moon cycle and Saturday- the New moon a...
                  shape of a diamond has appeared on my chest on the
                  right side, right above my breast. First it was a
                  faint outline and now it is coming in more and more. I
                  didn't know it was a diamond shape before but it
                  definitely is one now. Its almost like a new
                  birthmark, its a part of my skin. Since I am almost 30
                  years old- I'm a bit old for new birthmarks unless its
                  for a rebirth.

                  Has anyone ever heard of this? And does anyone know
                  what the significance of a diamond shape is? Any
                  information would be appreciated. Thanks!

                  -Genine

                • Spiritus Sanctus
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 6, 2005
                    Diamonds are a symbol of messengers , people who share the enlightenment
                    that they have received. Cynthia

[...]

                    Divination
                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Divination&w1=Divination&w2=Different+r
                    eligions+beliefs&c=2&s=49&.sig=HVdFQuH5Xj5VCQoKRBDZ8w> Different
                    religions beliefs
                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Different+religions+beliefs&w1=Divinati
                    on&w2=Different+religions+beliefs&c=2&s=49&.sig=eJXGVjCeUjuaijNZYZDGtw>

                    <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

                  • Spiritus Sanctus
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 4, 2005

[...]

                      Web Formatting:  4 October 2005