The Founders and Info on the Solar Eclipse on Friday

  • Rachelle Hava
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005

      Hello to all,

      I wanted to share this introduction with everyone as I have been guided to do so. I will be meeting with this loving lightworker who channels this soul grouping when I go out to Phoenix to visit my Dad Memorial Day weekend. I had been guided to this information by my guides, sometimes not really even remembering how I got there but I find it very loving. Also, wanted to give everyone a heads up about the solar eclipse on Friday.

      Much love, light and tons of laughter,

      Rachelle

      ~ Nerawa Rose Siati ~

      Introducing the Founders

      The Founders are beings from the 12th dimension. Their central message is that we are 12-dimensional beings, just as they are. The only difference is, they have realized their multidimensionality to such an extent that they are able to create entire galaxies. The Founders were the engineers for human DNA. They started the experiment in human form millions of years ago in the Lyra/Vega star system. The first humanoid species evolved in the Pleiadean star system many millenia later. Below are some quotes from the Founders:

      "At this time, we offer you a blending and merging of energies. All of you who end up reading this message will receive some of our boundless, limitless energy. A part of us was infused into you at the time of your individualization as a soul. Our blueprint is within you, as it is in the Infinite Godhead. We are One with our Creator, the Creator of all life in all dimensions, and yet we are, like yourselves, merely one expression of Life in the Life of the One that is even beyond us. This is where words fail to convey the true meaning. That is why we simply ask you to receive a tiny part of our vast energy. And to realize that the part of yourselves that you are aware of is but a tiny part of YOUR vast energy. You are Infinite, Eternal Gods." -- from message dated February 28, 2005.

      "The truth is, you are timeless beings of eternal perfection right now. You have always been this and you will always be this. There is nothing you need to do to earn this or gain this or attain this. IT IS ALREADY YOURS. Your ONLY task is to become aware that you are timeless and eternal. Heaven does not cease to exist because you fall asleep and dream that you are immersed in a world of duality. It continues along without interruption." --from message of March 7, 2005.

      The Founders on the Nature of Timelessness
      Received by Sal Rachele
      March 7, 2005

      Greetings once again, beloved Creators. Today we once again attempt to make use of your primitive and limiting language to convey ideas that can be received directly, but which are difficult for you to translate into ideas and concepts. Therefore, as usual with our transmissions, you need to see this as a blending of energies. Feel our frequency within your being. You have 12 dimensions, like us, and so you are capable of receiving whatever we offer you. Simply tune into that highest part of yourselves and allow the understanding to be there.

      You are in a curious position, being in 3D bodies upon a 3D planet. As you increase your awareness and your planet increases Her awareness, and you begin to embody 4D and 5D frequencies, you will realize that you have been in 4D and 5D realms all along, but you were simply not focused on those realms. This is the easiest way to move into the subject of timelessness. The truth is, you are timeless beings of eternal perfection right now. You have always been this and you will always be this. There is nothing you need to do to earn this or gain this or attain this. IT IS ALREADY YOURS. Your ONLY task is to become aware that you are timeless and eternal. Heaven does not cease to exist because you fall asleep and dream that you are immersed in a world of duality. It continues along without interruption. Today, we want to conduct an exercise wherein you simply tune into your timelessness.

      Place your attention on the heart chakra area. Simply become aware of this center of light within your physical form. Now imagine there is a golden, radiant light pouring into your heart center from the cosmos. Stand erect and imagine it is coming in at a 45-degree angle from above you. If you are outside, you would be looking up at the midway point between the horizon and the top of the sky. Imagine a river of golden light pouring into your heart chakra from that direction. Now imagine that this golden light is loving you gently and tenderly, caressing and stroking you with the utmost care and diligence. Imagine it gently and gracefully lifting you out of your 3D body and into a realm of pure light and delight. Imagine the most beautiful thing you can think of, and then imagine that this light is a million times more beautiful than that thing. Think back to the happiest moments of your life, and then multiply those feelings by one billion. Now you have a tiny, tiny glimpse of what this golden light is about. Imagine there are trillions of packets of energy stored within this light. Each packet contains an infinite amount of the Creator�s Love. Feel that Love entering into your holy vessel and bringing all the organs and tissues into perfect alignment.

      This channel has a favorite expression: �We are like fish looking for water.� Indeed you are, beloved Creators. That which you seek is all around you, within and without. There is no place where it is not. You are immersed in a love so great, there are no words that can even approximate it. Therefore, you must simply FEEL it and KNOW it. Take a moment now to simply allow it to dawn on your awareness. We have been here from the beginning, and before the beginning, for there really is no beginning and no end. We are the Creator and yet we are Creators within the Creator. We always have been and we always will be. Your minds must fall silent as your greater BEING comprehends our message. Your minds were never meant to comprehend the Infinite. They can only think in terms of the very large and the very small. These concepts are inadequate to describe what we give to you at this time. It is what we gave to you when we created the blueprint of your human form. There are thousands of species of you scattered across the galaxy in humanoid bodies all going through this moment of revelation. Each world, with its unique beauty and evolutionary process, eventually comes to this point � the point of awakening to what has always been and will always be.

      Today it is your turn. Within the illusion of time, there comes a moment where time ceases. You have the choice to make this moment the moment of awakening. Your eyelids are fluttering as you sleep. Your cosmic body of light is stirring on the Heavenly bed. You are about to open your eyes. Go ahead and open them and look around. The world you thought you lived in will fade away like mist before the sun. A few blinks of your eyes later and you will not even remember what was happening in the dream. There will only be the timeless wonder of your true Home.

      You can bring the feeling of Home into the world you temporarily inhabit. You can live in that world and in your true Home at the same time. Your Home is always present in every moment. You have never left your Home. You are safely within your Father�s House. While you dream of wars and suffering and competition and greed, your Mother/Father God is gently cradling you as you sleep. Awaken and allow the dreams of suffering and misery to be over. They are illusions, despite how real they appear to be. You have a choice. You can continue to believe in these dreams, or you can be awake. If you choose to be awake, the dreams will cease.

      Your enlightened teachers say it only takes one human being to change the world. They are absolutely correct. Today YOU can be that being. You really CAN put an end to the misery and suffering of your world. Do not let the pragmatists tell you that you are deluding yourself or that you are on a messiah trip. We are not talking about grandiose ego schemes to prove your worth by trying to save people from themselves. We are talking about your REAL power. The power to move mountains, as your Jesus said.

      Every one of you has this power. This power is real. It is yours to express and utilize within this world of dreams and illusions. It is as depicted in your move, �The Matrix.� If you keep the awareness of your true Home in your consciousness at all times, you will never again feel powerless to change the world. You have unlimited power. You have always had unlimited power. You simply believed you did not. Today, let�s restore you to the awareness of WHO YOU ARE. Today it is YOUR turn to awaken. So be it, and so it is. We are YOU in the 12th dimension. We are the Founders.

      2005 Apr 08: Hybrid Solar Eclipse

      The first solar eclipse of 2005 is of an uncommon type known as either annular-total or hybrid. This is a unique class of central1 eclipse where some sections of the path are annular while other parts are total. The duality comes about when the vertex of the Moon's umbral shadow pierces the Earth's surface at some points, but falls short of the planet along other sections of the path. The unusual geometry is due to the curvature of the Earth's surface which brings some geographic locations into the umbra while other positions are more distant and enter the antumbral rather than umbral shadow. In most cases (like in 2005), the central path begins annular, changes to total for the middle portion of the track, and reverts back to annular towards the end of the path. However it is also possible for the central path to begin annular and end total (e.g. - 2013 Nov 03) or vice versa (e.g. - 2386 Apr 29). Since these events occur near the vertex of the Moon's umbral/antumbral shadows, the central path is typically quite narrow.

      The hybrid eclipse of 2005 will be visible from within a thin corridor, which traverses the Southern Hemisphere (Figure 1).The path of the Moon's shadow begins southeast of New Zealand and stretches across the Pacific Ocean to Panama, Columbia, and Venezuela. A partial eclipse will be seen within the much broader path of the Moon's penumbral shadow, which includes New Zealand, much of the South Pacific, South and North America.

      The central eclipse track begins at 18:54 UT as a 28 kilometre wide annular path with a duration of 28 seconds. However, the path quickly narrows to 0 kilometres within the first 13 minutes of its trajectory some 2200 kilometres south of Tahiti. Continuing along its northeastern course, the path is now total as it rapidly expands in width. Unfortunately, no Pacific islands of any size fall within the path of totality. At 19:48 UT, the umbral shadow passes north and just grazes Oeno Island (near Pitcarn). The 21 kilometre wide path now has a central duration of 31 seconds with the Sun 56� above the horizon.

      At greatest eclipse 2 (20:35:46 UT), the duration of totality is 42 seconds and the path width is 27 kilometres. As the shadow proceeds along its watery trajectory, the path begins to narrow as the length of totality decreases. The path becomes annular again at 22:00 UT about 800 kilometres due north of the Galapagos Islands and 900 kilometres west of Central America. By the time the shadow reaches the coast of Costa Rica (22:09 UT), the annular phase will already be 12 seconds and growing. The track width increases from 11 to 33 kilometres as it sweeps across Panama (Figure 2), Columbia, and Venezuela. Finally the central path ends in Venezuela where a 33 seconds annular eclipse will occur at sunset (22:18 UT). Over the course of 3 hours and 24 minutes, the Moon's central shadow traverses a 14,200 kilometre long track covering a scant 0.06% of the Earth's surface area. Path coordinates and central line circumstances are presented on Table 1.

      Local circumstances for a number of cities are given in Table 2A-2DAll times are provided in Universal Time. Sun's altitude and azimuth, the eclipse magnitude3 and obscuration4 are all listed for the instant of maximum eclipse. Additional maps, tables, and prediction details are available at NASA's 2005 hybrid solar eclipse web site: Hybrid Solar Eclipses for 2005. A special web site have been set up for eclipse observers in the USA: 2005 Partial Solar Eclipse in the USA.

      This is the 51st eclipse of Saros series 129. The series began with 20 partial eclipses, the first of which was on 1103 Oct 03. The first annular eclipse occurred on 1464 May 06. The series continued to produce annular eclipses until the hybrid eclipse of 1987 Mar 29. Another hybrid will occur in 2023 Apr 20. The following events will all be total eclipses. The series ends with 19 partial eclipses, the last of which occurs on 2528 Feb 21. Complete details for Saros 129 may be found at Saros 129.

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Make Yahoo! your home page