THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL - #352 - 5 April 2005 - WE INVITE YOU TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN WITH US

  • Tr. JagGY Aenopl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      An Artists Impression of the Angel Colours of Me

      Inner Glow - Spirit to the Soul
      - a journey of personal freedom
      on the Path to Personal Enlightenment

      Today's Music is: Bandolins
      "Life; it's a work of heart."

      ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~

      ~Today's Spiritual Acronym~

      WORK
      Wanting Of Reverent Knowledge

      Why do people meet and connect?

      I have a view that we meet to teach and learn from each other in various ways
      Sometimes the roles we have when we meet are BIG as in GIANORMOUS
      and sometimes they may be small
      however if we meet in any way then we each have a gift for each other.

      With the new Cyberspace age meetings may at time be one side especially on E Groups where we get to share our thoughts with people worldwide especially those referred to as "LURKERS" those who read only and do not take part in the exchange on the Groups
      Yet they too have a very important role to play
      Perhaps not today but the energy rhe receive from the exchanges does radiate in their field of influence.

      Today I am guided to reflect on Three Beautiful Ladies who are in the centre of my life and how they impact on everyone who reads Inner Glow and everyone who is in my field of Influence.

      I see GIANORMOUS in our coming together

      (And I am not for one minute Forgetting others including my Friends in Brazil the Home of the PINK COCOON)

      MeLay, Chela and Gaele
      The three of us have never met in this physical world although we each have no doubt we have met in previous lifetimes.

      Each of us represents a diverse Religious Background that has become Spiritually Oriented

      I have spoken with each over the phone and I will meet Gaele in the physical in a few weeks and I will surely meet Chela and MeLay in the not to distant future.

      Gaele and I met in cyberspace (after my own healing) through a UK Crystal list which is now defunct. Although we are both Australian our meeting was very casual, then we helped someone else get a start with their group and from the challenges that arose from that we clicked. Now we are true soul mates as we share though Inner Glow and Simply the Present Moment with thousands of friends worldwide. It was Gaele asking me to fill in for her when she was on holiday that started me sharing but I was sharing the thoughts of others and sometimes adding a note from me. (And I never wanted to write - smile)

      Then "BY CHANCE" Chela and I met in Cyberspace and 4 months later INNER GLOW was born and Chela energises INNER GLOW every DAY. Chela is the GOLDEN ANGEL of INNER GLOW. No matter the challenges she faces - and she faces considerable challenges. Chela like me has two lives A Corporate One and a Healing Spiritual One

      And then along comes MeLay.

      Gaele introduced her (minus her name) in yesterdays Present Moment Message.

      The Malaysia Human Resource Group I belong to (Thank you Major Teoh) asked for experienced HR practitioners to volunteer to mentor Young Philippine Graduates and I said OK. The first person assigned to me never followed up and MeLay was "next on the list". Just in time for the 450 Angel Attunements I facilitated for Malaysians and others

      We found that apart from the Human Resource and Training parts of our Mentor / Mentee Relationship that we "click". MeLay works in the "Health Field" (smile) but really wants to work with Dolphins (another Smile)  (A Spiritual Healer ready to emerge)

      (Both Chela and MeLay have challenges with their Bosses at work)

      So what are we four to do in the future together?

      I do not know but I do know that we GOD brings people together there is always a GIANORMOUS reason.

      Each of us have other important relationships where we live
      and
      what we share together assists in those relationships as we seek in our corner of the world to HEAL WITH LOVE.

      We each work with others, share with others, Learn from Others and more

      Others will come into each of our lives just as others have and will move out of our lives.

      All is in Perfect DIVINE ORDER

      Some of us (not just me) will move to new lands and soon.

      For now we share with you OUR LOVE and connection
      and
      as you examine the connections in your life perhaps you will find that you have met someone
      "BY CHANCE"
      and you need to nurture that relationship so that you to can work together to
      HEAL EACH OTHER
      and
      THEN THE WORLD.

      26.35.60,60
      (181 Years experience between us - and that adds to 10 - Perfection)
      an interesting combination of ages

      What improbabilities are in YOUR LIFE and what are you doing with them?

      Remember that everyone who you meet is there to teach and to learn from and with you

      Are you playing your Role?

      From the Four of Us
      In Malaysia, Philippines, Trinidad and Australia
      IN LOVE Gaele (MACHROINA), Chela (AJUCA), MeLay(ELOPMU)
      and I, JagGY (AENOPL)
      WE INVITE YOU
      TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN
      WITH US
      It is GREAT UP HERE

       Nu VISION  LOVING  TEACHER
      JagGY Aenopl

        (Love Never fails)

      (c) Tr Jag Aenopl (Inner Glow)-  5 April 2005
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please forward The Inner Glow to all who are open to receive it·

       The YeMyss, YeMane symbols
      embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system.
      HuMURG is a planetary as well as a personal healing system.
      They are there to be called upon by you should you have a need of the energy. If you feel that you don't need them right now then let them float to wherever they are guided.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS ENLIGHTENMENT HEALING MOVEMENT.
      MOVIMENTO DA CURA ILUMINADA DA CONSCIÊNCIA DIVINA
      ACCESS THE PINK TRANSFORMATIONAL COCOON
      TO BRING LOVE BACK TO THE WORLD
      UTILIZE O CASULO ROSA DA TRANSFORMAÇÃO PARA DEVOLVER O AMOR AO MUNDO

      Amergaley Spirit Cards
      No. 0 - Emergence
      Gaele Arnott & Mary Bird
      THE INTERPRETATION:

      The imagery for this card shows a figure emerging from a centrepoint - hair flowing allowing for freedom from perceived patterns of the past and present.
      The white body of the figure represents that there are no more restrictions or restraints. The image is blank, saying to us that there is a blank slate on which to write. No preconceived notions so here is an opportunity to begin anew, if you would take the chance to do so. The colour acknowledges that everything is from a point of love. The pink is one of the 'new' colours coming to show us that head and heart can combine, if we let them.The darkness of the edges in the painting acknowledge that while there is still some fear as a result of past experiences, the feeling of freedom is already tugging at the heart strings. The circle has completed and it is now time to Let Go and just Be.

      THE DIVINATORY MEANING:

      This card is showing what you will have achieved through the accomplishment of stepping out from old patterning. Each day is a beginning - the start of a new journey. It is the opportunity now to go forth in faith. Accept your own power in knowing that it is not the winning which matters but the fact that you have allowed yourself to "have a go". Look at the opportunities offered and know that this card is telling you.It is time to begin and that time is Right Now.  Step out in courage - the next step will change your direction more than your conscious mind allows you to know.