THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL - #351 - 4 April 2005 - I know that everything in your life is DIVINELY GUIDED

  • Tr. JagGY Aenopl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005

      Inner Glow - Spirit to the Soul
      - a journey of personal freedom
      on the Path to Personal Enlightenment
      Today's Music is: Awakening
      "Egotism; un-spirituality run amok."

      ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~

      ~Today's Spiritual Acronym~

      Edging God Out Thinking I'm Serving Me

      Our Transformation requires we have roots deep in the Earth and Light from above
      We have to have a "TREE APPROACH"
      Constantly processing and transforming
      As I share the graphics created by the Armed forces Group we see that for each we see our transformation in a different and unique way.
      The Passing of Pope John Paul II tells us of more transformations on the way
      MystikBlue's Angel message for this week told us
      ~New Location~
      Doreen Virtue's Fairy Cards~

      You've had hints and ideas coming your way for quite some time
      now about the changes you need to think about. You've desired
      a new home, new job and just a new start and this card is validating
      all those thoughts and signs that you've wondered about. Fear can
      often keep us in our comfort zones even when we feel the need for
      change. Have faith that the changes coming now are for the better
      and even though you may think it's just too much to take on right
      now, in your heart you know everything will be all right. You'll
      have plenty of help and you will know the right opportunity when
      it comes your way. Go with the flow, be aware and know that you
      will be led to the perfect place and perfect new job, just for you.
      Try visualizing what you desire in your life and see it and believe
      it. The fairies sprinkle a little sunshine and fairy dust your way just
      for good measure!
      My Malaysian Director is now on her way to the USA as part of an USA - ASIA Exchange
      The trip sponsored by THE ASIA FOUNDATION is the US trying to Reach out to Asia
      She is the Malaysian, there being Representatives from most other Asian Nations
      She wanted to study in the US but her late father would not allow her.
      Now 20 Years Later she Represents her Nation and Her Political Party.
      She received the offer because she did me a favour and assisted in the Interfaith Initiative by MC ing the First Day and met the US Embassy Cultural Officer and impressed them with her ability and she is the only woman in Malaysia to hold the DIVISION Secretary Position for a FULL UMNO (Malays Political Party) Division
      (God always repays)

      The Eagle learns to fly by being pushed out of its nest in love by its mother
      Sometimes our transition and our ability to
      requires being
      IN LOVE
      We are now living in a time when if we have indicated we want to ascend to higher levels of consciousness
      we are about to be
      We have asked for so long to be who we are meant to be
      and we have allowed circumstances and events to delay the fulfilment of our dream
      What is your heart telling you as you read these words?
      I resisted doing workshops in Energy Healing for longer than I can remember
      and now
      come 23 April with Gaele and Annie
      I am about to be pushed out of my nest
      I resisted writing for so long
      and then my exit from one avenue of service opened
      and although many tries to put blocks in my path
      I WRITE

      I have had to TRANSFORM

      Every Day
      Sometimes it has been more painful than I though I could bear.
      Sometimes I have wondered how i would make ends meet.
      Yet the more I learnt to TRUST
      IN LOVE
      All I need has always been available
      When I needed it
      Not when I wanted it but When I needed it.
      New opportunities and new people are entering my life
      Some i do not yet fully know why but I know that everything in my life is DIVINELY GUIDED
      Just as I know that everything in your life is DIVINELY GUIDED
      just as long as you allow
      IN LOVE
      PUSH YOU
      and then
      I Guarantee IT
      JagGY Aenopl
        (Love Never fails)

      (c) Tr Jag Aenopl (Inner Glow)-  4 April 2005
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please forward The Inner Glow to all who are open to receive it·

      The YeMYSS and YeMane symbols embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system which is shared in the Hurricane of  Happiness seminars. These seminars are being held during April 2005 in Brisbane and Sydney Australia. They are also being offered this year in Malaysia, Bali - Indonesia, and the United Kingdom.
      HuMURG is an energy healing system utilising the practices of Reiki and other healing modalities.
      They are there to be called upon by you should you have a need of the energy. If you feel that you don't need them right now then let them float to wherever they are guided

      Be Flexible

      The main reason your guides and angels are with you is to influences you to make the best possible choices for your life. Yet, even as they offer help, it’s up to you to accept and follow your vibes before they can do you any good. Allow yourself to be influenced by your guides by being more flexible in body mind and spirit. This means get out of your rut, change your plans take an occasional risk, trust the moment and be willing to go with the flow if new inspiration encourages you to do so. Do not be a card-carrying member of the “woulda, coulda, shoulda” club of lost opportunity and psychic regret. If you feel a vibe, be courageous enough to act on it.

                Five-sensory people are too rigid to see and accept the assistance of higher forces, so they miss their moments and live in frustration. Don’t live like this. Rather than blindly sticking with “the plan” your guides encourage you to ease up, stretch and bend your mind and try to do things in a new way.
      Don’t resist the universe as it strives to help you.
      Open up to it.