RE: << lovingpurelove >> RE: Simplicity (Cynthia)

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2005
      Simplicity is a treasure, a gift of enlightenment. Great healings and
      cleansings coming up for many here in this world are made possible from the
      divine gift of discernment, and reclaiming personal sovereignity. It is so
      wonderful to finally discern and release whatever is creating limitations.
      Immortality depends on going from limitation to limitlessness in love,
      especially divine love coming from The Creator who breathes us and maintains
      us, and in our love for ourselves and others. For me, the key in a
      situation like this, in which other people are involved, would be to create
      the desired state on the inner, and call in divine help, asking to resolve
      everything in the way that is the highest good of all concerned. Its
      important to ask for help with the personal situation, and also that help be
      provided with similar situations and issues for all mankind. When you do
      your work on the inner, surrender it all to God,asking that your creation be
      perfected according to the highest good, and relax and be patient. Change
      comes unexpectedly and in unforeseen ways. If its meant to be for you to
      have a relationship like you envision with this person, then that will
      happen, if it is not your highest destiny, you will find your feelings
      changing, opening a way for another better relationship or lifepath to come
      forth. Cynthia