THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL - #350 - 3 April 2005 - Will you take a Chance?

  • Tr. JagGY Aenopl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005

      Inner Glow - Spirit to the Soul
      - a journey of personal freedom
      on the Path to Personal Enlightenment

      Today's Music is: In My Life (Beatles)
      "Through the discourse of life, we're always better served in humility, than with hostility."

      ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~

      ~Today's Spiritual Acronym~

      SERVED
      eeing Eternal Reverence Verified Every Day

      The caterpillar knows that it MUST enter the Darkness of the cocoon to transform

      There is NO OTHER WAY

      In the Circle of Life
      The CO2 (carbon dioxide) exhaled by we humans is transformed by the Trees and plants into O2 (oxygen) so we continue to live
      It is the natural order to Transform

      The caterpillar knows that its destiny is to transform
      Maybe not at the conscious level but it knows
      Instinctively
      and so it creates a cocoon around itself and enters the darkness
      and dissolves and transforms

      This morning I share some more of the graphics created by one of the groups this week as they themselves entered the unknown and transformed

      This group saw HONEY as the result of the transformational process
      What do you see as the result of your Transformational Process
      The only thing I can promise you is that
      IF you are willing to Take the Chance
      You will transform into even more than a Butterfly

      YOU WILL BECOME
      WHO YOU TRULY ARE

      Will you take a Chance
      Remember the Pink Cocoon is always available to you.

      What do you want to do??

       Nu VISION  LOVING  TEACHER
      JagGY Aenopl

        (Love Never fails)

      (c) Tr Jag Aenopl (Inner Glow)-  3 April 2005
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please forward The Inner Glow to all who are open to receive it·

      The YeMYSS and YeMane symbols embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system which is shared in the Hurricane of  Happiness seminars. These seminars are being held during April 2005 in Brisbane and Sydney Australia. They are also being offered this year in Malaysia, Bali - Indonesia, and the United Kingdom.
      HuMURG is an energy healing system utilising the practices of Reiki and other healing modalities.
      They are there to be called upon by you should you have a need of the energy. If you feel that you don't need them right now then let them float to wherever they are guided
      .
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS ENLIGHTENMENT HEALING MOVEMENT.
      MOVIMENTO DA CURA ILUMINADA DA CONSCIÊNCIA DIVINA
      ACCESS THE PINK TRANSFORMATIONAL COCOON
      TO BRING LOVE BACK TO THE WORLD
      UTILIZE O CASULO ROSA DA TRANSFORMAÇÃO PARA DEVOLVER O AMOR AO MUNDO

      To Place yourself in the PINK COCOON fill in and send to me at

      ........(Your Name)............ I know you are a Perfect angel who has allowed yourself to accept a lower level of consciousness by surrendering to the negative vibrations of your environment and upbringing

      Right now  (     Date        ) I  ( Jag ) place you in the PINK TRANSFORMATIONAL COCOON and close the cocoon around you.

      Inside the cocoon all consciousness will dissolve and you will emerge as a Loving butterfly with unconditional love for all as the basis for all your thoughts and actions.

      I forgive you on behalf of all humanity for any harmful and hurtful acts you may have committed or caused to be committed.

      You now emerge fully transformed in unconditional love.

      The world is now a better safer more loving place because of YOU.

      Agape

      Jag

      Peace, Love and Bright Blessings and Thank You !

      59 – EAST

      Feminine – spring – Child – Fire

      I am the East. I am the dawn. I am the morning. It is within me the sun is born. I bring illumination and creativity to your path each day. I am springtime, a time of new growth and beginnings. The bright yellow fire of my morning light lifts you beyond the mundane to a spiritual path of strength and intellectual growth. Quietly contemplate the child within and consider new possibilities. There is an inner need to share with others and to find things in common. Communication with others and with yourself should be as clear as my morning light.

      You can’t just look, you must truly see.

      I am originality.

      I am clarity.

      I am the message.

      I am the fire within.

      As I go to send this message the news of the Passing of Pope John Paul 11 passing on
      has been announced at 19.37 GMT Saturday
      Pope for 26 Years
      More change and transformation is in store for
      The Catholic Church and all of us