Love Does that

  • mary
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005

      Love Does That

      All day long a little burro labors, sometimes
      with heavy loads on her back and sometimes just with worries
      about things that bother only
      burros.

      And worries, as we know, can be more exhausting
      than physical labor.

      Once in a while a kind monk comes
      to her stable and brings
      a pear, but more
      than that,

      he looks into the burro�s eyes and touches her ears

      and for a few seconds the burro is free
      and even seems to laugh,

      because love does
      that.

      Love Frees.

      ~  Meister Eckhart  ~

      .

    • nachiketan2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2005
        Dear Mary,

        Namaste,

        I loved this poem. Thanks for sharing it with us. Its sooo beautiful
        and so true.

        Wishing You & Everyone A Wonderful day Ahead,

        WIth Love,

        Nachi