This week's Moonscopes

  • Shay
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
      Moonscopes.com Weekly Forecast
      http://www.moonscopes.com
      For the week of Apr. 3 through Apr. 9

      Sunday, Monday(*v/c evening): the Moon is in Aquarius
      An aggressive situation or an unexpected confrontation is possible.

      Tuesday, Wednesday: the Moon is in Pisces
      Use contemplation and imagination to celebrate the advent of the New Moon & Solar Eclipse that will have an influence for the next six months.

      Thursday, Friday(New Moon-Solar Eclipse), Saturday am(v/c): the Moon is in Aries
      A new start, a new beginning is on the horizon. Be ready to take bold steps.

      Saturday pm: the Moon is in Taurus
      Calm, stable energy contrasts with odd, unusual energy to make for an interesting couple of days.

      Current Planet Positions:
      Sun - Aries, until Apr. 19
      Mercury - Aries, until May 12
      (**retrograde Mar. 19 - Apr. 12)
      Venus - Aries, until Apr. 15
      Mars - Aquarius, until Apr. 30
      Jupiter - Libra, until Oct. 26
      Saturn - Cancer, until July 17
      Uranus - Pisces, until Mar. 12 (2011)
      Neptune - Aquarius, until Feb. 4 (2012)
      Pluto - Sagittarius, until Nov. 27 (2008)

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2009
        These are an excellent resource to add to our other astrological resources. :)

        Moonscopes.com Weekly Forecast
        http://www.moonscopes.com
        For the week of June 7 to June 13

        Sunday(Full Moon), Monday(*v/c): the Moon is in Sagittarius
        Travel, exploration, and broad horizons are all attached to the astrological sign Sagittarius. And with the world set up as it is now, you can do this right in your own living room if you choose.

        Monday evening, Tuesday, Wednesday: the Moon is in Capricorn
        Two of the scenarios that are associated with Capricorn's symbolic goat image pose contrasting situations. One is the goat that surefootedly climbs the mountain all the way to the top. The other is the goat that stays safely tethered in an enclosed barnyard. Sometimes you feel like going out and conquering the world and other times you feel like remaining in the security of your known surroundings. If you don't accomplish what you want to during this particular Moon in Capricorn time, there will be another one next month. In fact, next month there will be a powerful Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse in this sign.

        Thursday, Friday, Saturday: the Moon is in Aquarius
        The planets Mercury, Venus, Mars in Taurus and Jupiter in Aquarius are strongly connected to the Moon right now. Mercury will be leaving the sign Taurus this weekend and will move into the next zodiac sign, so the location of Taurus in your chart (house placement) indicates the area of your life in which you can conclude the process of gathering information or making contacts regarding a current project. Venus, Mars and Jupiter indicate some changes and opportunities are on the way in that same area of your life.

        Saturday evening: the Moon is in Pisces
        The sign Pisces likes to escape from reality whenever possible. Of course if this is taken too far in one direction, reality doesn't get the attention it needs. However, now is a good time to rest and dream and let your imagination take over.

        Current Planet Positions:
        Sun - Gemini, until June 21
        Mercury - Taurus, until June 13
        Venus - Taurus, until July 5
        Mars - Taurus, until July 12
        Jupiter - Aquarius, until Jan. 18, 2010
        Saturn - Virgo, until Oct. 30
        (Libra, Oct. 30, 2009 - Apr. 8, 2010)
        (Virgo, Apr. 8 - Jul. 22, 2010)
        Uranus - Pisces, until Mar. 12, 2011
        Neptune - Aquarius, until Feb. 4, 2012
        Pluto - Capricorn, until Nov. 20, 2024

        Current Asteroid Positions:
        Ceres - Virgo, until Aug. 4
        Pallas - Leo, until Aug. 3
        Juno - Pisces, until Dec. 20
        (Aries, July 4 - Sept. 15)
        Vesta - Gemini, until June 20
        Chiron - Aquarius, until Feb. 18, 2011

        Current Asteroid Transits:
        Ceres - Clairfy exactly what is important.
        Pallas - This is definitely the time to toot your own horn.
        Juno - Are there rose-colored glasses in your relationship?
        Vesta - Little, but very important, messages appear.
        Chiron - Regeneration comes in unusual forms.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2009
          Moonscopes.com Weekly Forecast
          http://www.moonscopes.com
          For the week of June 21 to June 27

          Sunday(Summer Solstice), Monday am(*v/c): the Moon is in Gemini
          The planets Mercury (communication/information), Saturn (things to accomplish), and Uranus (the unusual or unexpected) are all impacting the Moon right now, plus we have one of the four main seasonal points (the Summer Solstice) in the year as well. On Sunday, ask for what you are sure you really & truly want and then get ready to be surprised at what appears between now and the Autumnal Equinox in September.

          Monday pm(New Moon), Tuesday, Wednesday am(v/c): the Moon is in Cancer
          Another pleasant event this week - the New Moon. The domain of Cancer includes safety and security through family attachments. This can refer to your family of origin or your ancestors, the family you have now created, or the extended family you have formed through your life experiences. So, at this New Moon time, reflect on your emotional bonds and essential connections.

          Wednesday pm, Thursday, Friday am(v/c): the Moon is in Leo
          The planets Venus and Mars are in a strong (square) connection to the Moon, providing invigorating energy for personal attention. One of the things that Venus rules is appearance, or how we adorn ourselves. One of the things Mars rules is the physical body, or how we take care of ourselves. Leo is a sign that is usually very amenable to shopping, except for when the Moon is void-of-course like it is Friday morning, so if you are thinking about getting something exciting for yourself this is a good time to do that. (By the way when you order a Natal Chart Reading, you will receive a FREE booklet - the Moonscopes Guide to Shopping - which tells you when it's best to shop for clothes, jewelry, cars and dozens of other items, based on the astrological signs of the Moon.)

          Friday pm, Saturday: the Moon is in Virgo
          The planet Saturn, also in the astrological sign Virgo, is ambitious and takes duties seriously. Saturn is right on top of (an aspect called a conjunction) the Moon this weekend which makes this a project work time rather than time off from a job, especially if taking care of that task clears the way for a productive week ahead.

          Current Planet Positions:
          Sun - Cancer, until July 23
          Mercury - Gemini, until July 4
          Venus - Taurus, until July 5
          Mars - Taurus, until July 12
          Jupiter - Aquarius, until Jan. 18, 2010
          Saturn - Virgo, until Oct. 30
          (Libra, Oct. 30, 2009 - Apr. 8, 2010)
          (Virgo, Apr. 8 - Jul. 22, 2010)
          Uranus - Pisces, until Mar. 12, 2011
          Neptune - Aquarius, until Feb. 4, 2012
          Pluto - Capricorn, until Nov. 20, 2024

          Current Asteroid Positions:
          Ceres - Virgo, until Aug. 4
          Pallas - Leo, until Aug. 3
          Juno - Pisces, until Dec. 20
          (Aries, July 4 - Sept. 15)
          Vesta - Cancer, until Aug. 29
          Chiron - Aquarius, until Feb. 18, 2011

          Current Asteroid Transits:
          Ceres - Clairfy exactly what is important.
          Pallas - This is definitely the time to toot your own horn.
          Juno - Are there rose-colored glasses in any of your relationships?
          Vesta - Be ready and willing to lighten the load for someone.
          Chiron - Regeneration comes in unusual forms.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 24, 2009
            Moonscopes.com Weekly Forecast
            http://www.moonscopes.com
            For the week of July 26 to August 1

            Sunday, Monday: the Moon is in Libra
            The Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter are all in very nice configurations (trine - Venus & Mars in Gemini and Jupiter in Aquarius, or sextile - Sun & Mercury in Leo) with the Moon. This is a good time to celebrate special relationships. A trine aspect often indicates ease and harmony. A sextile aspect often indicates free-flowing energy and an absence of tension. All of these traits are things that the sign Libra likes.

            Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday(*v/c): the Moon is in Scorpio
            Now the Sun, Mercury, & Jupiter are in a square configuration with the Moon and Venus & Mars are off doing their own thing. A square aspect is usually challenging, dynamic, and invigorating. Scorpio is the sign that rules (is in charge of) the bottom line, so peel through the outer layers and see what lies beneath. Something could be exaggerated, so you may have to look through the inner layers as well to find out exactly what is going on.

            Thursday evening, Friday, Saturday: the Moon is in Sagittarius
            Sagittarius and Aquarius are the two astrological signs that simply have to have freedom in their realm in some way. Jupiter, currently in Aquarius, rules growth and expansion. This planet is in a particularly growth-producing aspect (refer to sextile definition above) to the Moon right now, so make sure your heart and mind are free of preconceived notions and open to all possibilities. A new structure or foundation could be just what is needed in one part of your life.

            Current Planet Positions:
            Sun - Leo, until Aug. 23
            Mercury - Leo, until Aug. 2
            Venus - Gemini, until Aug. 1