Re: << lovingpurelove >> an astrological p.o.v.

  • Emine SELBES
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      dear friends,
      i am turkish and apart from several trips to the states, i do not know much
      about american society,
      but i saw the picture of Terry looking at her mother and was very moved,
      it seeemed to me that only the husband wanted her dead, why did he not just
      divorced her and allowed the parents to take care of her?
      also, is the husband have more say than the parents in such a case,
      i say one must be very careful when getting married!!!
      love and light
      emine