SPECIAL PRAYER & INVOCATION--Sal Rachele www.salrachele.com

  • MUCHgathersMORE@yahoo.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      SPECIAL PRAYER & INVOCATION
      by Sal Rachele www.salrachele.com

      I came up with the following prayer that I will say
      before every reading I do from now on. You might want
      to use it before anything important you do or before
      you channel anything.

      Kadoish, kadoish, kadoish, adonai tsebayoth!

      In the name of the Most High God, Heavenly Father,
      Divine Mother,
      And all souls who are 100% aligned with God's
      unconditionally loving light.

      I hereby ask to be completely and permanently
      protected from anything and
      everything that is not in alignment
      with my maximum
      soul growth, happiness, joy, prosperity, perfect
      health, love, compassion, well-being and peace of
      mind.

      I ask for my soul lessons to come to me gently,
      lovingly and with joy.

      I am willing to be humble and
      go within to the Source of my being for guidance.

      I am willing to see all challenges and difficulties in
      my life as gifts to help me grow and evolve.

      I ask for complete and total understanding of what to
      do, how to think and feel, and how to act in all
      situations in my life.

      I ask that I receive wisdom and understanding
      that are exactly appropriate to share with the people
      in my life.

      I ask that I receive exactly what I need
      from my God Self in order to assist me to be the most
      loving and compassionate person I can be.

      I know that the love, wisdom and power of God comes
      through me in all my relationships. I ask that all
      negative entities, manifestations of ego, fear, guilt,
      separation, judgment and anything else that is not in
      the best interests of me and those around me be
      dispelled, released, integrated and transcended at
      this time.

      I ask that all parts of myself move into
      alignment with my God Presence.

      So be it, and so it
      is. Amen.

      Sal Rachele -- Life on the Cutting Edge

      Discover your Askahic Records the history of your
      souls past lives via REMOTE methods
      Spiritual Energy Healing, Ascention Activations, Clear
      Blockages & Adjust Timelines
      in person, via email, or by phone
      www.salrachele.com
      Seminars: UK June 25-26
      Live Sessions: TORONTO/CANADA April 8-17/2005
      email; workingwonders@... for details

      This can be shared;
      please keep url's intact

      hope some of you find this valuable