Sat conf call agenda 4-2-05 Jasmuheen

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      Dear Family of Light and Love,

      We just now realized that we have not sent out the announcement of this Saturday's conference call to the list!  So here it is now.

      We have discovered that bentonite clay is excellent for spider bites, and so is the hydrosol silver. Michael is feeling much better today. Thank you for your prayers!  They have worked. There is a special bentonite clay called Pascalite, from Wyoming, that the indians have used for centuries for this particular kind of spider bite, the brown recluse, and hopefully we will have Stephanie present on this clay next week.  You can read a long article about it at her site  : www.relfe.com  There are testimonials on its use for skin cancer, gums, and all sorts of things, and it is not expensive.

      With much gratitude,
      Cynthia

      SPECIAL EVENT: 5 HOUR Sat conf Call  APR. 2, '05

      STARRING JASMUHEEN FROM 3 - 4:30 EST

      NOON - 3:
      Christian Drupeau (amazon herbs)
      Bill Bauer (credit wrench),
      Richard Cornforth (more strategies to deal with IRS)
      or Ron Davenport (claiming our freedom)
      Saturday's Themes:
      Amazon herbs by an expert,
      Credit repair (by one of the most successful at it)
      IRS and Claiming our freedom

      212-990-8000 pin 5454#, (same as always)

      for Jasmuheen from 3 to 4:30 EST, it's simply as extension of Saturday's call 11:15 to 3 EST, going longer until 4:30), stay on the call, same # and pin, no need to hang up and redial.

      In this update: Dear Family of LIght Workers,

      We have a special treat to hear Jasmuheen today!!!

      Teasers:  11:30-noon EST

      FEEDBACK SESSIONWHAT TO DO MORE and LESS OF on the conf calls:

      We will have a brief feedback session on what you've liked about our Sat calls (what you'd like to hear more of) and what you'd like to change (what you'd like to hear less of).  Also, we'll hear from Dan Rezac about the new "blog" which we can all use on line to listen to the recordings of our conf. calls and Dan continuing about previews of coming attractions, in future weeks with luminaries like Dave Champion and Dan Shaw, return engagements in the next few weeks.

      Noon - 1:00 PM (EST) Christian Drupeau as introduced by Marietta Pickett, discussing the research demonstrating the effectiveness of amazon herbs.  This is your chance to ask the expert on these herbs how they work and what to use for what problems.

      1:00-2:00 PM  Bill Bauer, on "credit wrench":  This highly successful master at helping folks get out of credit card debt, especially after it reaches the collection stage will reveal some of his secrets, examples of successful cases, followed by Q & A.

      2:00- 3:00 PM (EST)  T. B. A.  Either Richard Cornforth on IRS   or  Ron Davenport continuing with Q & A on credit card and mortgage forgiveness, what works and what doesn't.

      3:00 - 4:30 PM EST JASMUHEEN on discovering new freedom through enlightened attitudes about food, immortality, and learning to be nourished by pranic forces. The world's premier expert and founding breatharian will do a structured interview about her work, living on light.  After the initial structured interview to discuss her recommendations about how to phase out food over a 5 year plan, etc, she will entertain questions before ending with a beautiful meditation. She has remarkable insights about spiritual freedom  This goddess who is attuned strongly to the goddess ISIS is as powerfully centered in her heart as Mony Vital is in his mental mastery.    This is another  "DON'T MISS!"

      NOTE:  If anyone has international calling to Australia inexpensively please let us know if you'd be willing to 3-way conference-in Jasmuheen at 3:00 PM EST until 4:30 PM EST this Sat.  E-mail us at spiritus@...

      See you on the call!

      With love and gratitude,

      Cynthia and Michael

    • Rachelle Hava
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        Just received this. Perfect! Thanks be to God, the one, the all!!!

        Spiritus Sanctus <spiritus@...> wrote:
[...]

        Posting message to this list:

        Yahoo! Messenger