Re: << lovingpurelove >> Last nights conference call

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005

      Rachelle, I forwarded your message to Laura, and also shared with her the calls we have been receiving today from people who resonated very strongly with the activation from Quan Yin. I felt my aura open up like a flower during the call, and saw the light increasing greatly on the planet. I feel the Paradise energy anchoring much more strongly with each passing day.  With much love, Cynthia
    • Rachelle Hava
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
        Namaste Cynthia!!!

        Thank you for forwarding this to Laura. I just emailed Nancy. I will be sending out your package tomorrow as I can get to the post office in the morning. I will send it priority so it should be there Tuesday. Have you been in touch with Carla at all? I have emailed her several times and have heard nothing back. I also emailed her son, Donel and have heard nothing. I will try to call her tomorrow.

        See you on the call tomorrow!!!

        Much accelerated love, light and laughter,
        Rachelle
        ~ Nerawa Rose Siati ~

        Spiritus Sanctus <spiritus@...> wrote:

        Rachelle, I forwarded your message to Laura, and also shared with her the calls we have been receiving today from people who resonated very strongly with the activation from Quan Yin. I felt my aura open up like a flower during the call, and saw the light increasing greatly on the planet. I feel the Paradise energy anchoring much more strongly with each passing day.  With much love, Cynthia

        Posting message to this list:

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
          Kodak HTML Email

          Rachelle, We have not heard from Carla, but did hear from a friend of Carla's yesterday who advised us to use white gold powder for Michael's spider bite. He is doing much better today, we put bentonite clay on it yesterday, and it drew out much of the poison. We have ordered a very special type of bentonite clay from Wyoming that the indians used for brown recluse spider bites, and I have a very good feeling about it. It should be here in a few days.

           We have so many spiders here, they spin their webs on top of the ones I make out of sisal, dreamcatchers, all over the house, such as the one above in my upstairs art studio. I have such a love for all earth's creatures, and find living in harmony with them to be a source of much healing and wisdom.

           In the 20 years we have lived here with all these spiders, we have never been bitten even once before.  The bite happened on the same day that a very unusual energy hit the three of us, Michael and I and a friend who is temporarily living here for a few weeks using our guest room until the house down the street is ready for him to move in. We all had to call in the angels to help us, and help was offered immediately, and everything has been fine since, but I think that whatever that energy was, it upset that spider.

          In grace,
          Cynthia

        • Spiritus Sanctus
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
            We heard from a friend of Carla's who advised us to use white gold powder for Michael's spider bite. He is doing much better today, we put bentonite clay on it yesterday, and it drew out much of the poison. We have ordered a very special type of bentonite clay from Wyoming that the indians used for brown recluse spider bites, and I have a very good feeling about it. It should be here in a few days.  We have so many spiders here, they spin their webs on top of the ones I make out of sisal, dreamcatchers, all over the house . I have such a love for all earth's creatures, and find living in harmony with them to be a source of much healing. In the 20 years we have lived here with all these spiders, we have never been bitten even once before.  The bite happened on the same day that a very unusual energy hit the three of us, Michael and I and a friend who is temporarily living here for a few weeks using our guest room. We all had to call in the angels to help us, and help was offered immediately, and everything has been fine since, but I think that whatever that energy was, it was upset that spider.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2, 2005
              I've heard this talked about often, but have never heard a website associated with it.  Can someone provide where I can purchase some from?

              Thanks,
              Kay

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3, 2005
                I don't remember right at the moment what the website is called. Email
                angelsu for Carla's website, her email is angelsu@... .