THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL - #349 - 2 April 2005 - Half Way through The first Light broke through

  • Tr. JagGY Aenopl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      When I let of what I am, I become what I might be

      Inner Glow - Spirit to the Soul
      - a journey of personal freedom
      on the Path to Personal Enlightenment

      Today's Music is: Visions

      The path to enlightenment (Transformation) is long and difficult.
      Our lives in this world are a journey through which we discover our true soul.
      I do not know each turn on your road just as you do not know mine.
      In the end we must all become our own teacher
      It is the task of each soul on earth to find their own way to their own truth.
      To achieve this we look deep within ourselves to find the root of our pain.
      Only then can we begin to eliminate the cause of our suffering
      The world you think you know is only an illusion.
      A Mirror of the true world which only exists within us.

      All the most wonderful things are impossible however
      There is NO LIMIT to what you can do so long as you follow your heart

      Over the last week I have been privileged to facilitate the Transformational Process for 14 Wonderful People from the Malaysian Armed Forces (Army and Navy)

      (The word NIAT in Malay means INTENT)

      This morning I share parts of our combined journey with all who receive, read and share INNER GLOW

      The Hotel assigned us (Quality Hotel Shah Alam for Malaysian Readers) was anything but quality In the whole time we where there was one challenge after another and they were either unwilling or unable to respond and deliver what they had committed. Even when I told them they would be blacklisted they still did nothing to improve
      However I know that this was part of the Journey we needed to make together as our Personal Transformation should not be dependent on where we are and what is going on around us.

      We started Sunday Night
      and until Wednesday it was an uphill battle for all

      The first few days no one could see the reason we were doing the things we were doing and as each group drew their learning for the day

      And Then on Wednesday
      Day Three
      Half Way through
      The first Light broke through
      and the real journey began as each saw the possibility of personal transformation

      Facilitation a program like this requires that I stay in tune with The Divine at every moment

      There is NO TEXT BOOK FOR TRANSFORMATION

      as you and I are different
      and in accepting the challenge of assisting others I have to remember that

      My journey and theirs is not the same

      So I have to respond to their unique Journey

      That I continually transform makes it easier

      But I must stay in Touch with the Divine to know what each one needs
      And On Wednesday Night I had the most delightful Merging with Guan Yin
      (and you will note JagGY below and above as Guan Yin asks that I acknowledge Her as part of me in my Name)

      So Last night as we took photos of each groups journey and I share with you this morning

      Allow me to remind you that in your personal transformation
      In the beginning it is very hard to see clearly the end result

      However YOU MUST COMPLETE THE PROCESS

      Accept the reality of our Situation

      Listen

      Identify the root causes

      Listen

      Let go of all attachments

      Listen

      Forgive all including ourselves

      Listen

      Rebuild / Re design our Goals / Vision

      Listen

      Set our Intention

      Listen

      Tell the Universe

      Listen

      Give Thanks

      Listen

      Accept the gift of transformation /Healing

      Listen

      Even though it is YOUR JOURNEY we all need help at some stage so PLEASE make sure that your GUIDE has gone through the PROCESS themself

      It is Possible
      It always is
      Just as long as we stick with it and stay the course.

      The Transformational Journey for these wonderful people One lady and 13 men has not completed
      It has only started as they have discovered that Transformation is a Daily Requirement

       Nu VISION  LOVING  TEACHER
      JagGY Aenopl

        (Love Never fails)

      (c) Tr Jag Aenopl (Inner Glow)-  2 April 2005
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please forward The Inner Glow to all who are open to receive it·

       The YeMyss, YeMane symbols
      embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system.
      HuMURG is a planetary as well as a personal healing system.
      They are there to be called upon by you should you have a need of the energy. If you feel that you don't need them right now then let them float to wherever they are guided.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS ENLIGHTENMENT HEALING MOVEMENT.
      MOVIMENTO DA CURA ILUMINADA DA CONSCIÊNCIA DIVINA
      ACCESS THE PINK TRANSFORMATIONAL COCOON
      TO BRING LOVE BACK TO THE WORLD
      UTILIZE O CASULO ROSA DA TRANSFORMAÇÃO PARA DEVOLVER O AMOR AO MUNDO

      INTEGRITY was Fundamental throughout the program and we were challenged every day in one way or another to BE always IN INTEGRITY

      I tried to complete the Acronym but Could not
      It had to be done by the Group
      This is OUR Combined understanding of INTEGRITY as we completed our week together
      We share it with you

      Need
      Trust
      Empathy
      God
      Respect
      In love
      Toward
      You

      We ask you to take note that the Middle of Integrity is

      GOD

      As I arrived Home I received this in my Inbox

      Soaring On a Pink Cloud

      Innocence and enchantment taken so young
      I quickly learned never to trust;
      Unknowingly deeply inside me
      My soul was forming it's crust.

      Pain and turmoil had taken me
      down the twisted paths of my years;
      Leaving me weak and unyielding
      hardened by the developing fears.

      I wandered and stumbled while searching
      for dreams that somehow were lost;
      Found a place to hide, insanity - no tears
      sold my soul....a very dear cost.

      Addiction took me to places and things
      I wish I have never known;
      Through God, and with friend and a program
      Twelve Steps to the light, I've been shown.

      Enchantment and Joy are now gifts from my God
      whom I trust in the heavens above;
      The greatest of these, the one I treasure the most
      is the ability to feel and give love.

      The scales from my eyes have been falling
      my life as I've know it is past;
      My tears can flow, my soul can soar....
      I am free from Self Bondage at last.

      Ellen Campbell