Re: << lovingpurelove >> Testimonial: The angels of Tarato help protect son from hurricanes

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      It was when we started calling in the angels back in the late '80's [when we first were introduced to this knowledge] and gettting undeniable results, that we realized how important this ancient knowledge is.  In the year 2000, I knew that the lightworkers had to have this information to heal the planet.  That was when I first felt inner guidance to put out the angel messages, which continue to this day.  Cynthia