Up date

  • Roger Teeter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Good Morning Tribe of the White Rose,
      Today is an excellent day; it is good to have Rita
      back home after an eight-day Hospital stay. The
      Doctors have determined that she had Pneumonia, renal
      dysfunction and asthmatic bronchitis. Thank you all
      for your prayers and energy, if you wish to call Rita
      our phone number is 770-966-8868.
      I am starting to relax as things are getting better
      everyday in every way. Our daughter Marie is now
      working at Wal*Mart and due Oct. 3 with our second
      grandchild.
      We are asking for dragon energy for clarity,
      effective communications and negotiations for Marie,
      Aurora Ministries and ourselves.
      Peace, Light, Love beyond time, R & R Teeter
      www.auroraministries.com