Birthdays

  • JAN1KID@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
               Birthdays

                       Birthdays they come and go with autumn colours and winter snow. So the seasons change? So do we from being toddlers aged two or three. Beginning school at only four the big wide world beckons the door is opened wide as moms they leave us by a teachers side. That teaching it simply never stops as we grow up like that wise oak tree remembering life when it began for you and me. wow what an experience we soon reached our teens and still be didnt eat our greens! Exams to take so many decisions not to mention the revision. Nails bitten to the quick I think that I was feeling sick. Soon exams over we began to explore like Oliver we were wanting more. Things to see lots to do and teenage guys with eyes of blue. Soon we were older and hopefully wiser respectful of the booze and cider..... arguments they began in earnest "just what time do you think this is?" Parents they bellow up the stairs and all hell breaks lose what do they know? the teen years they come and go. Mothers we become another mouth to feed expensive babies we paid no heed. So we settled to married life and all the wisdom and the strife. Sometimes its hardly glamour as we wash and hover and the kids cry and scream just what happened to the years in between? So here we are now the children all grown. Another new adventure? Certainly not just yet......... the hair net and dentures!

      By Janice