Limitlessness Newsletter - April 2005.

  • Shay
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Welcome to the April Limitlessness Newsletter!

      Contents
      ---------------
      MID-SUMMER NEW ENERGY CONFERENCE IN SANTA FE.
      DOWNLOADABLE 'BREAK FOR NEWS' AUDIO INTERVIEW.
      'LOVE IS AWAKE' SPOKEN WORD CD.
      NEW AMAZON zSHOP.
      MESSIAH SEED 7.
      ---------------

      MID-SUMMER NEW ENERGY CONFERENCE IN SANTA FE.
      I am very pleased to announce that I have been invited to speak at the
      Mid-Summer New Energy Conference in Santa Fe, New Mexico which runs
      from July 15th-17th 2005. This popular event is organized by The Crimson
      Circle who are "a worldwide family of human angels, unified in their
      process of spiritual awakening, ascendance and teaching." There will be
      about ten speakers at the events including Geoffrey Hoppe, myself, and
      Sally and James Redfield who have just completed overseeing the film
      version of 'The Celestine Prophecy'. Tickets for the event as well as a
      listing of all the speakers will soon be on sale from CrimsonCircle.com. I
      will put a notice up at Limitlessness.com as soon as they are
      available.

      You can listen to Geoffrey Hoppe with his wife Linda Benyo Hoppe
      through the Crimson Circle monthly internet broadcast, of which the next one
      is tomorrow (2nd April) at 1pm US mountain time. Details can be found
      at: http://www.crimsoncircle.com/live.htm

      I am thrilled to have been invited to speak and hope to have my next
      book 'The Allowance of Being' (also to be know as The Sage Seeds) ready
      to launch at the event.

      DOWNLOADABLE BREAK FOR NEWS AUDIO INTERVIEW.
      I was recently interviewed by 'Break for News' and this is now
      available as a free mp3 download. The interview is about 45 minutes long and
      covers a lot of ground mainly around 'The Messiah Seed' but also material
      from 'Love is Awake' (incorrectly referred to as my first book in the
      interview) and the forth-coming 'The Allowance of Being'. This interview
      as well as the PathwaysWithin interview can now be accessed from the
      new interviews page on Limitlessness.com at:
      http://www.limitlessness.com/seed/interviews.cfm

      'LOVE IS AWAKE' SPOKEN WORD CD.
      I am very happy with the response to my first spoken word audio CD
      'Love Is Awake'. The voice comes across on many levels and people have
      written about being transported whilst listening to it. Though it was not
      how I originally conceived of the CD people are also using it as a
      meditation CD due to this journeying within effect. This has been very
      interesting to me as other emails I have received talk about how it was
      challenging and took a while to let some of the stronger ideas in,
      particularly the part that talks of reaching peace through the allowance of
      war.

      There is now a new audio sample (different from the one that was up at
      the time of the last newsletter) available at Limitlessness.com. If you
      haven't listened in yet, or want to hear the new sample, please visit
      the 'Love Is Awake' page at: http://www.limitlessness.com/seed/lia.cfm

      NEW AMAZON zSHOP.
      The Limitlessness Publishing on-line store previously operated solely
      through Paypal. The paypal store is still available but now there is a
      new Limitlessness Publishing Amazon zShop with payment processing by
      Amazon.com, one of the most trusted retailers on the Internet. All
      shipping prices include world-wide airmail delivery. Amazon also runs a
      currency converter so you can see the prices in your own currency. You can
      visit the new store at: http://www.amazon.com/shops/limitlessness

      MESSIAH SEED 7.
      The Experience of Your Self
      "I choose to experience my perception as being a fundamentally creative
      act."

      Messiah, realize that the words on this page have birthed from every
      being that will ever read them. These words were written in the Eternal
      Now and (what you perceive of as) the future has fed back into the
      moment where these words on paper were created. The point of inspiration
      from which this book has birthed is common to all, and yet all who visit
      it will bring back a different story, a different expression. All are
      uniquely of the One.

      Perception is an act of creation and every being that steps into the
      meaning of these words takes a part in the creation of their meaning.
      Energy does not know time, and the unified desires of the diversified mass
      call to the Source for expression. Every shared realization connects
      and craves manifestation to express itself. You are each writing these
      words in front of you. You are all one being expressed in many ways, each
      the composer of every experience perceived. Energy from the mass flows
      through each individual. Every realization that you draw from this book
      is a contribution of energy to the creation of the love in your hands.

      A book is a mass event. Every person that is changed by a book feeds
      the energy of that change back into the book's creation. Every person
      that forms a concept from this book feeds into helping others discover
      that realization. You tend to see your Self as contained in a moment of
      time, and as limited by a defined physical location. From a purely
      physical perspective this is true. However, realize that the energy of your
      being is not limited. You radiate your energy, your ideas, your
      thoughts, your emotions, your vibration, and those are not limited by time or
      distance. You constantly perceive energy from across time, from across
      the cosmos. You constantly radiate energy across time, across the
      cosmos. All systems flow through each other. This blending of energies does
      not stop you from being you. You are not the contents of a box. You are
      not any this or that. You are the experience of your Self. The words in
      front of you may have come from what seems an apparently external
      source, but your experience of those words is uniquely yours and is of your
      own creation.

      ---

      Have a wonderful month!
      Namaste (the divinity in my salutes the divinity in you)

      Story Waters

      http://www.limitlessness.com

      Yahoo! Messenger