SHORT LIST Fw: The Great Invocation .pps

  • Shay
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      From: Mikah
      Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 9:51 AM
      Subject: RE: The Great Invocation .pps

      Suzanne ..
      The creation of a .pps presentation of the Great Invocation is a lovely idea. Unfortunately, the old version of the prayer is being used. Even the Lucis Foundation no longer uses this version as the words composed around the Light Energy as originally presented have many 'negative' connotations.

      I tried to 'Reply to All' to this message, but only your email came up in the Outlook Exp. browser, so I'm emailing you about this. Perhaps you could forward it on to Dokka Srinivasu.

      Here is the version of this beautiful prayer as it is spoken today . . .

      THE GREAT INVOCATION (newly adapted version)

      From the point of Light within the Mind of God
      Let Light stream forth into human minds.
      Let Light descend on Earth.

      From the point of Love within the Heart of God
      Let Love stream forth into human hearts.
      May the Coming One return to Earth.

      From the Centre where the Will of God is known
      Let purpose guide all little human wills -
      The Purpose which the Masters know and serve.

      From the Centre which we call the human race
      Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
      And may it seal the door where disharmony dwells.
      Let Light, and Love, and Power .. restore the Plan on Earth.