Twin Flames

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 18, 2001
      Twin Flames and Soul Mates

      Aeons ago beyond the confines of time and space, you and
      your twin flame stood before Alpha and Omega, the Father/Mother God,
      and vowed to bring to earth a portion of God's creativity-to bring
      energy from the Spirit plane of your being, your I AM Presence, into
      the world of form for action, for good works-and then to return to
      the plane of Spirit having mastered time and space. Learning to
      translate spiritual energy to the physical plane required a series of
      incarnations in both masculine and feminine embodiments. In this way,
      each twin flame had the opportunity to reflect the fullness of the
      Father/Mother God. Had we remained in constant harmony, we would have
      shared the beauty of the relationship of cosmic lovers throughout our
      many incarnations on earth. But as soon as we lost our harmony with
      each other and with God - through mistrust, through fear, or through
      a sense of separation from our divine identity-we allowed darkness to
      enter our lives, creating worlds of negative energy between us and
      our twin flame. We found ourselves farther and farther apart until we
      passed as ships in the night, tragically unaware of each other's
      existence. Each incarnation apart from our twin flame was spent
      either creating negative karma or balancing some of the karma that
      stood in the way of our reunion. At times we assumed various
      relationships with our twin flame-husband/wife, mother/son,
      father/daughter, and sister/brother-in order to unwind the negative
      strands of energy we had woven into our subconscious through our
      misuse of free will. Often, when people learn that they share a
      unique mission with their twin flame, they begin to search physically
      for that one special soul instead of seeking their wholeness within.
      This is always a detour on the path to soul liberation.

      Alchemical Marriage

      Cosmic law requires that we first define our own identity in
      God before we can completely unlock the spiritual potential of our
      twin flames. For until twin flames achieve a certain level of mastery
      and oneness with their own Real Selves, they are often unable to cope
      with the weight of their negative karma amplified by the very
      presence of their twin flame. The same unique factor that gives twin
      flames their great spiritual power-their identical blueprint of
      identity-can likewise cause the amplification of their negative
      patterns. Ultimately each and every one of us must learn to change
      the negative patterns-the base metal-of the human ego
      into the gold of our divine or Real Self. This is called
      the alchemical marriage-the marriage of our soul, the feminine
      aspect of our being, to the 'Lamb' who is the real and enduring
      spiritual self, the masculine aspect. The love of this beloved Christ
      Self, i.e., that part of us who maintains constant contact with the
      Source-the I AM Presence-is an incomparable love. This is the Beloved
      for whom the saints of East and West have given their all. By daily
      accelerating consciousness through their communion with God, the
      saints gradually transcended the human ego. Eventually their souls
      merged with their real spiritual self as they ascended back to the
      heart of God. "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and
      tints mortal must put on immortality."

      Inner Contact Of Twin Flames

      Your twin flame may have already won this soul liberation
      and reunited with God-or he may still be struggling to find the way.
      Where your twin flame is-what his state of consciousness is-can
      greatly influence your own ability to find wholeness. Because both of
      you share the same blueprint of identity-like the design of a
      snowflake, unique in all of cosmos-whatever energy you send forth is
      imprinted or stamped with that specific pattern. According to the law
      that like attracts like, all energy you release cycles to your twin
      flame-either hindering or helping him on the path to wholeness. When
      you send forth love or hope, these qualities will uplift your twin
      flame. But if you are burdened with frustration or hatred, your twin
      flame will likewise feel the weight of these misqualified feelings.
      Sometimes the inexplicable joys or depressions you feel are the moods
      of your other half registering on your own consciousness. You can
      accelerate your progress on the Path if-in your prayer, meditation,
      or dynamic decrees-you call to your I AM Presence for the inner heart
      contact with your twin flame. You can make the following
      invocation: "In the name of the Christ I call to the blessed I AM
      Presence of our twin flames for the sealing of our hearts as one for
      the victory of our mission to humanity. I invoke the light of the
      Holy Spirit for the consuming of all negative karma limiting the full
      expression of our divine identity and the fulfillment of our divine
      plan." In this way, even if you live in separate spheres, you can
      unite spiritually on higher planes and direct light into your own
      world and the world of your twin flame for the balancing of mutual
      karma. This inner contact magnifies the light and attainment you each
      have and releases the awesome power of the polarity of your love,
      enabling you to stand strong against the conflicts that inevitably
      come to the door of all who would defend love. Inspired by the
      grandeur of love, artists, writers, and composers throughout the ages
      have expressed both love's exalted heights and tragic depths. In many
      of their masterpieces, we can sense an inner understanding of twin
      flames, their love for one another, and their encounters with karma
      and cosmic law. Mrs. Prophet has interpreted several famous operas
      from this perspective. Although some of the arias and duets give us a
      glimpse of the majestic love of twin flames, these stories often end
      in sorrow, tragedy, or death because one or both of the lovers
      fail a test of personal mastery-having not yet sealed their own
      individual path in God.

      The Yearning for Wholeness

      The oncoming Aquarian age is an age for the understanding of
      God's energy in polarity as the masculine and feminine principles of
      the universe. How we experience that energy as our true identity, how
      we understand it as the essence of twin flames, and how we use it as
      the integrative power of divine love for the betterment of mankind
      will determine whether or not we survive as individuals and,
      ultimately, as a human race. You may be reading this article because
      the only thing that stands between you and your twin flame is a layer
      of negative energy just waiting to be consumed by the joyous,
      bubbling action of the violet flame. Your mission, your twin flame,
      and your ultimate reunion in the heart of God await you!

      http://www.tsl.org/teachings/relate.html
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 18, 2001
        Thanks~ I enjoyed reading it.
        Pattimari
      • pmenendez@myexcel.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 19, 2001
          Glad you liked it, Patti.

          I did too. It conveys the importance of remembering our divine
          identity, and how important we really are within the divine plan for
          all.

          Love, Polly

        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 19, 2001
            Indeed Polly~
            Pattimari
          • Shay
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 9, 2004
              Within the past week or so this has been a topic briefly touched upon. I wished to share where my own evolving perceptions have grown in this through what I have recently written. With the exception of a little editing, especially with regards to any names used out of respect for their privacy, below are my present perceptions on the nature of flames. As always I welcome any and all insights onto the subject. Love and Blessings, Shay

              Truthfully I would say I have moved deeper and "beyond" that concept. Taking into account the manifestations that I have experienced with a 4D aspect of my Self in a set of dream journeys from a couple of months or so back I began applying that to the clarity of our all being aspects of ONENESS. We each carry that part of the other withIN us. Granted there are those that we will have a very clear and alchemical connection with more deeply than with others. Those may be for a period of growth then they can transform and in truth doesn't that encompass the nature of our existence? We do continually transform for change is the one constant. We can choose to make the changes as one of positive empowerment or one of dis-empowerment. That irrespective of the outer circumstances withIN we already see that root there and taking place. It will manifest in "time".

              My own point of this is that within the contexts of our lives here there will be and are multiple beloved Souls that we can choose to form a life-long bond with. If we are being true to our Self, our Path and making those choices for not only my but OUR Highest Benefit then that partner can and does truly exemplify the nature of our flame. For they will "ignite and inspire" our self or should say that we shall do that for each other. In the furtherance of Divine Unconditional Universal Love what compliments that more?

              So no matter who this may, any number of those we already share a connection with, a man/woman at a check out counter, one we have just met and talking with, etc...any of these can be through choice, Will and mutual Intent/Consent be a "flame". I simply wish to say a divine compliment I am blessed with. For me it is to stay focused upon my Path, my Heart, my Purpose. I heard it said recently that enlightenment is not a one time event nor is the awakening. Enlightenment is an ongoing internal process. My awakening is not a one time event but an continual, evolving manifestation. Or perhaps I should say Our Awakening. For there is ultimately through our OneNess One Awakening that each of us are apart of. Individual yet Communal in perfect divine integration.

              Do you Yahoo!?
            • ilanalotus
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 9, 2004
                I hear you Shay. I think I have been thinking along these lines for
                a few years now..

                with Love,
                Irena
              • Phoenix
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 9, 2004
                  At 09:29 AM 10/9/2004, you wrote:

                  I hear you Shay.  I think I have been thinking along these lines for
                  a few years now..

                  with Love,
                  Irena

                  I have this perception also. I feel my only true Twin Soul is ultimately the Lord. The creation is teeming with loving spirits who are willing to join with another in the dance of joy, however briefly. The creation is so vast, it seems to hold out for the one soul mate is to create scarcity. We are all one and the same, drops of the Divine Ocean...each loving pairing is ground for the dance of perfect reunion.
                  Carolyn

                • ROXANNE YOUNG
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 3 8:42 PM

                    Your soul is consciousness or thought. We often perceive it as a creational flame, a light or a soul spark of light.

                    Physical reality is made of electromagnetic energy which has poles (north/south) - polarity - duality - opposites - male/female - yin/yang.

                    When you experience in third dimension your soul sparks splits in half - male and female. One half remains in higher frequency [As is Above] while one half spirals in third dimension [So is Below]. If you are female, your partner above is male and vice versa.

                    Sometimes you catch a glimpse of that spark of light - if only for a second. The flash of light appears as gold, silver, blue, or violet and can vary in size and duration of time - usually no more that one second. It is at this time - we are raising our frequency - our level of consciousness thought - to experience beyond what our physical eyes show us. We see our twin flame who exists as a soul spark in higher frequency. It is who we are as well.

                    Encoded in our DNA - as part of the human experience - is the need to reunite with our twin flame. This draws us back to our creational source after we experience in third dimension. It reminds of that we will journey Home - to find this twin aspect of ourselves who loves us unconditionally and makes us feel complete - as One.

                    We search for ourselves by healing to restore balance at which time we will reach Zero Point - the merge of our matter and antimatter selves.

                    The third dimension is often referred to as 'In The Box'. When your polarities merge - Your male and female aspects will move 'Out of the Box' igniting union with your Twin Flame or Twin Aspect.

                    Many people miss their other soul aspect, and feel incomplete throughout their lives. They feel alone, often abandoned and lost, depressed. They cannot find themselves. A piece of themselves is always missing. They search for it in third dimension but never completely find it. If they are lucky, they find someone who comes close to making them feel whole. They want someone to love them, share with them and help them through this journey.

                    You can meet someone who can carry the frequency of our Twin Flame and give you the feeling of union - Oneness. When you make love with that partner - you can experience all of who you are - the union is multi-dimensional. You can also feel the energies of your other soul aspect - as part of the union!

                    Creation is linked to the color frequency BLUE as that is the color of electricity. One day you will rejoin your Twin Flame and you will spiral out in the color BLUE.

                    http://www.crystalinks.com/twinflames.html