Healing & Harmony

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2001
      Healing is a letting-go process. Do it every day as you bid the Lord
      welcome into your heart.

      Express the sunshine of self-givingness to someone who needs your
      love every day.

      As you flush out the old toxins of ingratitude toward life and
      rebellion against the wonderful law of universal harmony, let your
      heart burst forth in these cadences of joyous communion:

      O mighty Presence of God "I AM"
      in and behind the Sun:
      I welcome thy light,
      which floods all the earth-
      Into my life, into my mind,
      into my spirit, into my soul!
      Radiate and blaze forth thy light!
      Break the bonds of darkness
      and superstition!
      Charge me with the great clearness
      of thy white-fire radiance!
      I am thy child, and each day I shall
      become more of thy manifestation!

      Now Be Still and Know that the "I AM" Presence who is God within you
      (the Immanuel-God with us)
      is victorious over every outer condition. Accept it done in the full
      power of the Godhead and reaffirm it each time the slightest fear or
      doubt assails your soul:

      "I AM" the violet-flame miracle healing of my heart
      every hour of every day now made manifest!
      And I praise the Lord of Life
      for my perfect healing now made manifest!

      Visualize the violet flame of freedom and forgiveness transmuting all
      impurities in your heart: physical, mental, emotional, and etheric.

      http://www.tsl.org/teachings/h_thoughtforms/thoughtforms.html