Hi All

  • nachi@bluebottle.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2005
      Dear All,

      Namaste,

      I have just come to my old house to collect some medical reports of my father. He has gone weak and is weighing only 39 kilograms. Please Pray for His Health.

      Since I have to return back in just a few moments this note is rather short. I havent gone through the emails so whoever has written to me..please be patient and conintue to send love to me.

      I have been away from the pc, this house all this while.

      This is just to let you know all that i still exist.even though I may not be visible on our listgroups, emails contact. I hope to renew my net pack and be touch with you all of You.

      Even though am in silent mode and away from my net familes, friends I have kept all of you in my prayers, and send my blessings and Love everytime I think of You..

      Wishing Everyone A Painfree, Peaceful Weekend Ahead,

      With Much Love & Hugs,

      Nachi
    • Nachiketan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2005
        Dear All,

        Namaste,

        Today I browsed through our Group webpage and read, loved many messages.

        I see new members have joined in our group. Welcome to All those who have entered in this beautiful, spiritual family.

        I have not been in touch with several of the members of this group so I hope everyone in here is doing fine.

        Shirley..Did you receive my messages? Thanks for the wonderful messages that you sent me while I was away from the net. loved them all.

        Polly..How are You doing? Waving  a Hi! to you. Sending Hugs, Love alongwith Blessings to You & to Your Loved Ones.

        Gaele...Like Julia Andrews I have a list of Fav. Things that I go by when I am sad or in Panic..or scared one of them is to read your daily messages that I have archived, saved in my inbox. I love them and appreciate them a lot.

        Patti.. I did not see your messages in the listgroup mail. I hope you aren't cut away from net, pc. if you see this message please reply back to me on the board or in private.
        I love to read your Angel Card Readings and other messages. Your messages too stand in my fav list.

        Wishing Everyone A Wonderful Day Ahead,

        With Much Love & Hugs,

        Nachi
      • Nachiketan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
          Dear All,

          I have been on rust for last three days and today afternoon.

          I have again started to feel alive..  You know..I think love should never be kept idle..It should  be passed on, shared the instant it is felt by heart..so that the vibration of love doesn't die down..and is transmitted into another being in aliveness, freshness.

          Sending the Love that I am feeling now...to Everyone.

          This is a Rangoli Painting.. I don't know why but I was suddenly reminded of it when I started to write to you all.

          I see the world in symbols..and signs. Suddenly I saw you all as a Rangoli.. lol. You All are Just as  beautiful, Pure and Divine painted in simple colors.

          Love,

          Nachi