Love & Relationship Gold Newsletter- 3/2/05-Is This Really Possible?

  • Shay
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      Love and Relationship Gold Newsletter

      More Secrets To Creating
      Relationship Magic...

      From Susie and Otto Collins

      http://www.collinspartners.com
      http://www.RelationshipGold.com
      http://www.soulmaterelationships.com

      March 2, 2005

      Please forward this newsletter to any of your friends, family and associates who might want information about creating better relationships.

      To join this newsletter list send an email to: collins@...

      This newsletter is sent to confirmed subscribers only. If you want to change your e-mail address or unsubscribe, follow the instructions at the bottom of this newsletter.

      Susie and Otto's News and Notes:

      Announcing Our Next teleseminar...

      "10 Easy Ways YOU Can Attract or Create the Love You Want in Your Life."

      This is a brand new teleseminar that we are offering FR-EE for our web site visitors, product buyers and Love and Relationship Gold Newsletter Subscribers only.

      This F-R-E-E Relationship Building Teleseminar will be on March 23rd.

      The subject will be "10 Easy Ways YOU Can Attract or Create the Love You Want in Your Life."

      Space is limited to the first 96 people to register.

      Visit this web page now.for more details or to register..
      http://www.collinspartners.com/10WaysTeleseminar.html

      -----===(*)===-----

      This Weeks Article:

      "Is a Great Relationship Really Possible?"

      By Susie and Otto Collins

      What is one of the biggest factors that will determine the quality of relationships that you'll have in your life?

      It's your belief about whether you think that you can have a great relationship or not.

      It's just like the author James Allen wrote in his book "As A Man Thinketh" many years ago. "All that we achieve and all that we fail to achieve is the direct result of our thoughts."

      When it comes to relationships, what this means is-- whether we have a close, connected and loving relationship or one that is filled with pain is the direct result of our thoughts about relationships.

      The truth is that many people simply don't believe that they can have a great relationship and guess what?

      If you have beliefs like "You can't have a great relationship," "All the good ones are gone," "I'm too young," "I'm too old," or "I'm too anything," then you probably aren't going to have a very
      good experience when it comes to relationships.

      Along these lines, a very strange thing happened to us recently...

      Just the other day, we got a phone call from a woman who had been in the audience of one of our first talks that we gave about relationships.

      She said that she was just calling to find out if we were still together!

      She wasn't calling to ask our advice about anything, she wasn't calling to see when we were going to be giving another talk in her city or anything like that. She simply had a burning desire to find out if we were still together after all this time.

      As the two of us were talking about her call, we realized that what was probably underneath her question about our relationship was an even greater question about relationships in general.

      That question is--"Is a close, connected, passionate relationship really possible over the long haul?"

      Anytime that we are asked this question, we respond to it with a resounding YES and here's why...

      Not only have we created a great relationship that just keeps getting deeper and better as the years go by, but we know of many other couples, like us, who are doing the same thing.

      One couple we know has been married 34 years and they regularly lead workshops and do personal coaching about sexuality for couples who want deeper intimacy in their relationship.

      Know that it really is possible, if that is your intention, to have this type of relationship in your life.

      Here are some ideas to help you create and maintain an outstanding relationship...

      1. Know what your values are up front and be honest about them. If you value your job, your hobbies, your relationships with your friends more than a close, connection intimate relationship, then be honest about it.

      There's nothing wrong with your choices of where you place your values. Just be conscious about where you are placing your priorities in your life and live accordingly.

      2. If you do want to create a long-standing close, connected relationship, then make your relationship a priority in your life. Create your intentions together and follow through with them. Make time and expend the energy to have what you say you are wanting.

      3. The quality of your relationship and the depth of your connection and intimacy is largely dependant upon how open your heart is. When there are challenges between the two of you, practice opening your heart anyway. If you do, you'll find that you spend less time being disconnected and at odds with one another.

      If you want closer and more connected relationships of any kind, it will require you to open your heart, be honest and vulnerable while at the same time maintaining strong boundaries, be courageous and stay open to possibilities.

      Sound impossible? It isn't.

      -----===(*)===-----

      Susie and Otto's Relationship Resources:

      How To Build or Rebuild Trust in Any Relationship Visit --> http://www.RelationshipTrust.com

      -----===(*)===-----

      For Anyone Considering Whether To Stay in or Leave a Relationship...

      Don't make this decision before you get a copy of our book "Should You Stay or Should You Go?"
      For more info about this book visit--> http://www.StayorGo.com

      -----===(*)===-----

      Want Better Communication, More Love and Connection?

      Discover The Secrets To "Communication Magic" visit --
      http://www.Communication-Magic.com

      -----===(*)===-----

      How To Overcome and Eliminate Jealousy From Your Relationship and Your Life...

      Visit --> http://www.NoMoreJealousy.com

      -----===(*)===-----

      Discover The Astonishing Love and Relationship Secrets of The Most Happy...Most Satisfied... And Most "In Love" Couples in the World...

      Click Here http://www.creatingrelationshipmagic.com

      -----===(*)===-----

      Want To Attract The Perfect Partner For You?

      Announcing:
      "7 Proven Secrets To Attracting Your Perfect Partner" ...

      This is our brand new course on how to attract your perfect partner into your life.

      To find out more about this course just click on this link...
      http://www.PerfectPartnerNow.com

      -----===(*)===-----

      Instant Relationship Breakthroughs

      21 Powerful Ways To instantly Improve Anything You Want About Any Relationship...

      This is a brand new program for anyone who wants closer and more connected relationship and more love in their life.

      Visit this web page for complete details...
      http://www.InstantRelationshipBreakthroughs.com

      RELATIONSHIP GOLD QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

      "I dream my painting and then paint my dream."

      - Orison Swett Marden

      =====================================

      Yours in love and light,

      Susie and Otto Collins

      http://www.RelationshipGold.com
      http://www.collinspartners.com
      http://www.soulmaterelationships.com

      P.S.

      Here are some other Relationship and Personal growth Resources that we recommend...

      Would You "Take Advantage" of The Romantic?

      Michael Webb "The Romantic" has just put together his entire collection of books with nearly $1,400 worth of other incredible bonuses (including our 56 page ebook called "Love Lessons") and is offering them as a package at a price so low that it's almost like stealing.

      Seriously, Michael's a terrific guy that is making an amazing offer for anyone who wants more love and romance in their life. Michael has appeared on over 500 Radio and TV shows including Oprah,Iyanla, NBC News and many others.

      When you're finished with today's newsletter, be sure to check out this incredible offer....

      Here's the link --
      http://www.Collinspartners.com/TheRomantic.htm

      =============================

      Announcing: Personal Growth Planet

      We wanted to let you know about our web site
      Personal Growth Planet.com.

      This is a web site that offers personal growth tips, self improvement and personal development
      info, as well as self help books and tools. Please take a look and let us know what you think.

      You can find it on the web at
      http://www.PersonalGrowthPlanet.com

      A O L Users Click here

      If You'd Like To join this newsletter list-- send an e-mailto: collins@... , with "I want on your relationship newsletter list" in the subject heading and you'll be automatically added to the list.

      About Susie and Otto

      Susie and Otto Collins are Happily Married Relationship Coaches and Authors, who are committed to helping other people create more conscious, connected, loving relationships
      of all kinds.

      Susie and Otto's web sites include--

      http://www.StayorGo.com
      http://www.Love-Making-Secrets.com
      http://www.CreatingRelationshipMagic.com
      http://www.PersonalGrowthPlanet.com
      http://www.12ProvenSecrets.com
      http://www.PerfectPartnerNow.com
      http://www.Think-Right-Now.Com
      http://www.InstantRelationshipBreakthroughs.com

      This email is never sent without permission.

      Susie and Otto Collins
      Collinspartners
      P.O Box 1614
      Chillicothe, Ohio