Fw: [StrangersAreFamily] WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T LOOKING

  • kelly Sieglinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005

      Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 6:41 PM
      Subject: [StrangersAreFamily] WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T LOOKING

      WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T LOOKING
      (Written by a former child)

      A message every adult should read, because
      children are watching you and doing as you do,
      not as you say.

      When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you
      hang my first painting on the refrigerator and
      I immediately wanted to paint another one.

      When you thought I wasn't looking I saw you
      feed a stray cat, and I learned that it was good
      to be kind to animals.

      When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you
      make my favorite cake for me and I learned that
      the little things can be the special things in life.

      When you thought I wasn't looking I heard you
      say a prayer, and I knew there is a God I could
      always talk to and I learned to trust in God.

      When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you
      make a meal and take it to a friend who was sick,
      and I learned that we all have to help take care
      of each other.

      When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you
      give of your time and money to help people who
      had nothing and I learned that those who have
      something should give to those who don't.

      When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you
      take care of our house and everyone in it and
      I learned we have to take care of what
      we are given.

      When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw how
      you handled your responsibilities, even when
      you didn't feel good and I learned that I would
      have to be responsible when I grow up.

      When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw
      tears come from your eyes and I learned that
      sometimes things hurt, but it's alright to cry.

      When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw that
      you cared and I wanted to be everything that
      I could be.

      When you thought I wasn't looking, I learned
      most of life's lessons that I need to know to be
      a good and productive person when I grow up.

      When you thought I wasn't looking, I looked
      at you and wanted to say, "Thanks for all the
      things I saw when you thought I wasn't looking."

      Quick, Simple, ... An Affordable Way to Bring Hours of Inspiring Entertainment Into Your Life Each Month!

      http://www.spiritualcinemacircle.com?af=22901