Re: The Hurricane of Happiness #23 - 26 February 2005 -ENLIGHTENED People in

  • JTo
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
      hi jag, i am from malaysia and wondering if you could give me a copy
      of the Conference Declaration.
      may the people of malaysia live in unity, honor, compassion, peace and
      love and so be it.

      thanks

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Tr. Jag Aenopl DCEHM"

      ------------------------------

      > Heaven is rejoicing Today
      >
      > The Best of ENLIGHTENED People in Malaysia came together
      > and put aside their differences and created the FIRST DRAFT
      LEGISLATION
      > IN THE WORLD
      >
      > to Create an Interfaith Commission.
      >
      > Despite threats and intimidation.
      > Despite the Malaysian Police Special Branch monitoring all the
      proceedings.

      > Despite Institutionalised Malaysian Muslim Groups fearful of loosing
      their Power to Control do all in their power to frighten Muslims from
      attending

      > Heaven was in the Conference all the time
      > And LOVE Prevailed.
      >
      > To those who worked so hard to make this a reality
      > HEAVEN says
      >

      > You know this is the start but HEAVEN is with you
      > Your work may not materialise initially in Malaysia
      > it may be adopted elsewhere in THE WORLD first and then come back to
      Malaysia
      > But
      > YOU PIONEERED
      > YOU PERSEVERED
      > Heaven will Reward Your Dedication and commitment TO
      > LOVE
      >
      > Jag has a copy of the Conference Declaration which calibrates at
      1000 and will share it will all who ask.
      > (The Draft Legislation agreed by all Calibrates at 900)
      >
      > The angels that appeared to Jag at the end of the conference filling
      the entire conference hall were Heavens acknowledgement of your
      commitment to LOVE

      > To everyone who supported the initiative with the LOVE and Prayers
      > A BIG THANK YOU
      > LOVE ALWAYS PREVAILS.
      >
      > Malaysia's Prime Minister Badawi will now have another Chance to
      show that He is "MOSES" if he listens with the LOVE of GOD that is in
      his heart and he ignores the FEAR MONGERS in the MALAYSIAN MUSLIM
      ESTABLISHMENT.
      > Heaven will Protect Him!!!
      >
      > Malaysia has an opportunity to be
      > THE PROMISED LAND
      > or wander for 40 years in the wilderness
      >
      > A Hurricane of Happiness has been formed
      > It will cover the world
      > with
      > LOVE
      > with
      > LIGHT
      > It will sweep away
      > Prejudice

      > You are invited to forward Hurricane of happiness to all who are
      open to receive it·
      > Hurricane of happiness is Normally Released Only through Jags Jade
      Jewels

      ------------------------------

      > What is the effect of Malaysia's Successful Interfaith Conference on
      the World?
      > The I CHING SAYS
      > 1. FORCE
      >
      > STRENGTH, CREATIVE ENERGY, ACTION; THE POWER OF HEAVEN TO CREATE AND
      DESTROY; DYNAMIC; UNTIRING, TENACIOUS, ENDURING.

      > THE NAME:
      >
      > Force / Persisting (ch'ien) spirit Power, creative energy, forward
      motion; dynamic, enduring; firm, stable; activate, inspire; heaven,
      masculine, ruler; string, robust, tenacious, untiring; also; exhaust,
      destroy, dry up, clear away. The Ideogram portrays rising energy , the
      sun and growing plants.

      > THE IMAGE:
      >
      > Force: Fundamental success. Advantageous Divination
      >

      > This is the primal power of spirit to create and destroy. You see it
      in the light of heaven, the sun that makes everything grow, the
      fertilizing rain and the shape changing energy of the dragon. You are
      confronted with many obstacles. Take action and persist in it. You are
      in contact with fundamental creative energy. Be dynamic, strong,
      untiring, tenacious and enduring. Ride the dragon and bring the
      fertilizing rain. This opens a new cycle of time. It will bring
      success, profit and insight. This great force begins things. You can
      use it to continue without pause. It shows you that the end is always
      a new beginning. The way of force is to transform things. It makes the
      innate spirit in each thing manifest. Ride the six stages of this
      energy. Use it to produce ideas that inspire people. What you create
      can be the source of a deep and self-renewing peace of mind.