Hi

  • nachi@bluebottle.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 1, 2005

      Dear Ones,

      Namaste,

      I am going out to my new family home for few days..and my current internet pack will be over before I can come back. So please that I will be able to continue to renew and resubcribe to the net pack. It is getting increasing difficult to convince my family that i genuneily need internet to breathe in and breathe out.

      Please keep me in Prayers..and send Angels Hugs, Love.

      However much gloomy the view..I love you all..and when I see myself through love that I am spreading, sharing with you all..I feel as if I have come whole..and alive again..

      Sending Hugs, Love to All..You are always in my thoughts, Prayers.

      Blessings & Love,

      Nachi
    • frantina smith
      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 16, 2007
        4-16-07 Thank's so much for this message it was just what i needed.

        nachi2006@... wrote:
        Dear All,

        Namaste,
        May We All Breathe in Peace. May the Quiet Moments of Harmony sing a soulful tune in every life Today.
        There is a kind of prayer that I wish from Heart for the world.
        When the world is in peace it looks as if its heaven.
        May our thoughts, actions, intentions and feelings connect to this purpose at all times.
        Have A Great Week Ahead,
        Much Love,
        Nachi

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.