The Founders - First General Message

  • MUCHgathersMORE@yahoo.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      The Founders - First General Message

      The Founders
      Received by Sal Rachele
      February 28, 2005

      NOTE: The Founders are 12th dimensional beings that
      are far beyond
      human form. They appear as luminous blue-white stars,
      but even that is
      merely a visionary translation. I first received them
      many months ago
      and they downloaded a blueprint of how life and DNA is
      differentiated
      from undifferentiated Source. I have not yet released
      this material,
      but when it is perfected, I will likely publish it in
      book format.

      I have been instructed that it is time to begin
      releasing general
      messages from the Founders. This information has not
      been available
      until now because there were not enough human beings
      able to
      comprehend it. It will not be technical. I will keep
      the words simple.
      The Founders have to drop their vibration down about
      five levels in
      order to communicate with words. Even so, this human
      brain has
      difficulty translating accurately many of the
      impressions received. So
      here goes:

      We are the Founders. We only come to Earth during
      special
      dispensations, such as the one you are now going
      through. We appear to
      you as bright, blue-white stars, similar to the one
      depicted in the
      Lazarus material. But we are not Lazarus. We are a
      collective of
      highly evolved beings that are completely merged with
      the Godhead, and
      yet individual and unique at the same time. This
      channel has used the
      analogy of merged, yet unique, in his earlier writings
      with the group
      known as Arcturians. This concept, called a "paradox"
      by your Earthly
      minds, is not really a paradox at all.

      Once you evolve to the point where you become
      simultaneously merged
      and individual, you will understand. The closest
      analogy on your world
      is that of parents and children. If you are a parent
      and you have a
      grown child, your grown child does not physically
      merge back into your
      womb. That would be absurd. Yet as your child grows
      into adulthood, he
      or she begins to comprehend the things of adulthood
      and is able to
      share life experiences with you that only come with
      experience. So in
      a sense, you become one, but it is on a different
      level than the physical.

      This is the only analogy we can accurately impart, and
      that is why you
      are considered "children of God." You all emerged from
      the womb of
      Creation and are evolving into Gods in your own right,
      capable of
      creating entire Universes, just like your Heavenly
      Father and Divine
      Mother. We are the architects of the human form. The
      Godhead within us
      assigned us the task of designing life forms. When you
      become aware of
      your own 12-dimensional selves, you will be given the
      knowledge of how
      to create unique life forms of your own. Already your
      scientists have
      discovered how to do this physically with DNA splicing
      and mutating.
      Of course, the higher-dimensional creation of life
      goes far beyond
      physical genes. When you reach our level of
      understanding, what you
      create becomes eternal � a soul blueprint. Your
      creations then go on
      to become Gods in their own right, creating myriads of
      worlds and even
      new dimensions. And the Creation process goes on into
      infinity.

      At this time, we offer you a blending and merging of
      energies. All of
      you who end up reading this message will receive some
      of our
      boundless, limitless energy. A part of us was infused
      into you at the
      time of your individualization as a soul. Our
      blueprint is within you,
      as it is in the Infinite Godhead. We are One with our
      Creator, the
      Creator of all life in all dimensions, and yet we are,
      like
      yourselves, merely one _expression of Life in the Life
      of the One that
      is even beyond us. This is where words fail to convey
      the true
      meaning. That is why we simply ask you to receive a
      tiny part of our
      vast energy. And to realize that the part of
      yourselves that you are
      aware of is but a tiny part of YOUR vast energy. You
      are Infinite,
      Eternal Gods. It's time to laugh at the silly games
      you play on Earth.
      You are SO much more than these tiny egos. Wrap your
      loving arms
      around those tiny little personalities and gently move
      them aside to
      embrace something MUCH larger.

      Fortunately for you, beloved Creators, you and your
      world are about to
      shift into something far more palatable, from the
      standpoint of the
      soul, then what you have been going through for the
      last half a
      million years. This is not to say it hasn't been
      perfect, for of
      course, it has been exactly what you needed to
      experience as
      individual souls. But that time is drawing to an end,
      even as your
      concept of time is ending. From where we reside in
      awareness, time has
      very little meaning at all. Everything happens at
      once, and yet it is
      continually expanding inward, outward, forward,
      backward and in ways
      that words cannot convey.

      You are ALL 12th dimensional beings, yet your
      awareness is confined to
      only three or four dimensions. Learn to become aware
      of your other
      eight or nine dimensions. That is the only real
      difference between you
      and us. As your awareness expands, you will one day
      become Creators on
      our level. And yet, the paradox is, that day is NOW,
      because time is
      an illusion. However, within the illusion of time,
      your awareness
      gradually increases and you manifest your higher
      levels one at a time.
      Right now you are learning to become aware of your
      5th-dimensional
      selves and when you do, your bodies will transform
      into crystalline
      light and become immortal and able to transport
      themselves around your
      physical universe. That will be an exciting time for
      you, within the
      illusion of time. We leave you with visuals of
      cavorting around the
      Universe in your light bodies, and simply let you know
      that there are
      far more adventures in store after that, in the
      Infinite progression
      of life back into Oneness with God.

      Take a moment, beloved Creators, to simply receive our
      energy. Allow
      it to enter your being and allow it to reawaken your
      latent DNA. You
      are mutating and ascending out of limitation.
      Celebrate this. Know
      that you are coming home to your True Selves. It is an
      amazing time on
      your world. Laugh. Cry. Play. Celebrate! We are the
      Founders. Advanced
      lessons in DNA will be forthcoming at the perfect
      time.

      Sal Rachele, P.O. Box 815, Snowflake, AZ 85937 USA
      Explore past lives...reframe time lines by phone
      Acturian channel...5th & 6th level ascention and
      healing work
      email srachele2004@... FOR APPT
      (928) 537-8616 or (928) 528-7118
      http://www.salrachele.com

      This article may be copied as long as the channel is
      referenced with the information above.