Hi Patti

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 12, 2001
      Hi Patti,

      Yes, the snow is quite a treat, and communing with Bob through the
      email is so nice, too. I hope he won't stay over there more than a
      few more weeks.

      Is life going fine for you, Patti? Husband and children and
      grandchildren well? Health is good?

      I do hope all is well with you, and look forward to your joyful
      poetry when you can. If I can do for you something that would bring
      you joy, please think of asking. I would love to try.

      Would love to bring a smile your way.

      Love, Polly
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 13, 2001
        Mirror mirror on the wall
        where am I this day?
        There stood a child
        all wrapped with fear
        who turned to the
        sudden thought of joy
        and when joy reached out
        grabbed her and smiled
        wanting the smile
        to jump with pleasure
        to sing with the birds
        to run with the wolves
        to dance with the loins
        and to feel nature's tune
        was to touch the

        joy

        the bliss

        offered

        and indeed does wrap a soul

        to blissful

        happy

        enlighten moments in time

        To run from the burning robe

        of fear

        to jump over rivers

        of fear

        into the light

        of love

        peace

        joy

        oh mirror mirror

        on the wall

        open the door to the

        room of joy

        Pattimari

        ©2001
      • pmenendez@myexcel.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 13, 2001
          ----------------------

          Thank you, dear Patti,

          for skipping in joy,

          to Love's precious moments,

          singing with gladness,

          for the world to behold.

          Laughing, rejoicing,

          in life's simple pleasures,

          the glory of living,

          a life filled with Love.

          Polly
        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 13, 2001
            My pleasure dear Polly,
            responding with singing in gladness
            where joy greets
            and warms the soul
            blends us together
            like children of light
            that carries us into
            blissful rooms
            and sends the laughing
            flower
            to touch our hearts
            Pattimari
          • nachiketan
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 1, 2004

              Dear Patti,

              Just fineshed reading your message. Sorry to see You having headache and heartache due to Computer probs. Wishing You Health, Peace of Mind..Good Sound Sleep.

              Take Care of Yourself. No matter how much busy I/we are coming to this place...finding a email from such a dearhearted soul as you are always gives me/us a feeling of Joy. Each one of us in this family may be living a separate life but we are connected to each other just to know, be reminded of this connection gives me something to hold on to in the crazy, busy moments of Life.

              Take Care of Yourself. I'll be waiting for your messages and hoping that the wont have wait for long. In the meantime..be little easy on yourself...and give yourself the time to gather energy, space, healing.

              Have A Peaceful Day Ahead,

              With Love,

              Nachi

            • nachi2006@gmail.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 7, 2006
                Dear Patti,

                Hi,

                I wish I could answer your questions about the giving credit to the owners, creators of the still picture files..and several related issues involved. I clueless about it myself.

                I do try to give credit whenever possible..The trouble I have is that..I have a large set of still pictures that I have saved in all this time..and now I don't know the sources of most of the pics in my collection. So it becomes difficult for me to name the artist. My intention is never to rob anyone's hard work..nor to make a quick buck at others expenses. The things that I write, share come to be much as healing for me..for my moodswings, for my panic attacks..and they are matter of heart, life for me that's why I try to engage as much beauty, soul, thought that I can..

                This instance of the video..I have created it out of the various stills pics in my collection. Again I did know of the owners, creators of this still pictures that I used..I created the video in good faith, to assist me in my healing..and also to share something out of love.

                I am glad that you all liked it. Thank You so much for your appreciation and Love.

                I was away from the net for couple of days hence the delay in reply.

                I hope You are doing well. Its always nice to hear from you..

                Wishing You & Everyone A Wonderful Day Ahead,

                With Much Love,

                Nachi

                .

              • Nachi
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 4, 2008
                  Dearest Patti,

                  Namaste,

                  Sending Many Blessings of Smooth Transition for the Operation. Keeping You in Prayers and Wishing Everything to be at Harmony and Love for You.

                  Take your own time for writing back and have pleanty of rest...

                  Love n Light,

                  Nachi
                • Nachi
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 12, 2009
                    Dear Patti,

                    Namaste,

                    Thank You. I loved the wisdom inside this quote. Its is a lesson that I have to keep before my mind.

                    How are You doing? I hope You are feeling better now.. Keeping You in Prayers and Blessings,

                    Much Love,

                    Nachi