Re: Just palin old RON

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2001
      Hi Ron,

      Glad you got signed back into the group, and sounding perky, too.
      Are you feeling stronger and more stable in your recovery?

      My thoughts are often with you, and to everyone in the group. We all
      seem rather busy now, but it's always good to hear from each of you.

      I'm getting email almost daily from my husband over in India. All is
      well with him, having a very good experience with his spiritual
      group.

      I woke up to a blanket of snow this morning. What a lovely site.
      Slight damage to the camellia tree outside the window by the
      computer. We do not get snow very often at this level of less than
      1000 ft. over sea level. Usually just notice it in the mountainous
      areas surrounding the valley.

      Hoping all are well and happy.

      Love, Polly
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2001
        Hi Ron, So glad to hear from you and to know that you are still around and
        with us.
        Do come around again soon.
        Pattimari
      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2001
          Hi Polly, Glad everything is okay with hubby in India, and snow! Really? I
          bet you are loving that!
          Pattimari