Just palin old RON

  • RON
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2001
      Well I don't believe it,
      I made it, although I am not sure how I did it, which an't nothing
      unusual, I move around this puter with fire, well like fire going
      out is more like it. I just wanted to tell everyone HI and sure is
      good to be back. HELLOOOOOOOOOOO ALL WITH LOVE Sorry didn't
      mean to yell, he he, I'll check back with you guys tomorrow. If I
      get time.---RON
    • pmenendez@myexcel.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2001
        Hi Ron,

        Glad you got signed back into the group, and sounding perky, too.
        Are you feeling stronger and more stable in your recovery?

        My thoughts are often with you, and to everyone in the group. We all
        seem rather busy now, but it's always good to hear from each of you.

        I'm getting email almost daily from my husband over in India. All is
        well with him, having a very good experience with his spiritual
        group.

        I woke up to a blanket of snow this morning. What a lovely site.
        Slight damage to the camellia tree outside the window by the
        computer. We do not get snow very often at this level of less than
        1000 ft. over sea level. Usually just notice it in the mountainous
        areas surrounding the valley.

        Hoping all are well and happy.

        Love, Polly
      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2001
          Hi Ron, So glad to hear from you and to know that you are still around and
          with us.
          Do come around again soon.
          Pattimari
        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 12, 2001
            Hi Polly, Glad everything is okay with hubby in India, and snow! Really? I
            bet you are loving that!
            Pattimari