Wholeness in Illuminate Mind

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2001
      Love's pure blessings to each.
      Here's my take on what we are and how to enjoy what is given.

      Love, Polly

      Plugging into God Mind.

      Life, Mind, and the Universe is a continuous and constant
      manifestation of Perfection.

      Without beginning or end, and ever-new. Just the ever-presence of
      Illuminate Mind within It's creation.

      All is within God-Mind and is perfect. This form and formless
      Perfection is all there is.

      All is fulfilled within It. All is enlightened by It.

      Anything other stems from the illusion of space, time, and
      separateness. These are the illusions of individual mind losing
      touch with God's Illumination.

      Every moment represents the radiance of love, wholeness, and
      perfection within the Illumination of God's Mind.