Fw: To Share Final Angel Message from Card Deck and Book entitled 'Angel Messages' written by Vanessa Lampert

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005

      Hello everyone yet again:

      I always seem to forget that this stationery has this song imbedded in it so because I wanted to think of being in the arms of the angels, I decided to use it for this last message from this card deck.

      I did order some more Doreen Virtue cards, which have no yet arrived.  So tomorrow I will have to go through some of my many angel books for some messages until the cards do arrive.

      I went to a bookstore while I was shopping on Sunday and found, to my sorrow, that they no longer carry angel cards of any kind or even angel message books.  In fact, in their New Age section which is where I have found great resources in the past, everything they had was related to either Goddesses, Witches, Pagans, Wicans or astrologers.  I was so amazed at the change since the last time I was in there that I could only remember one author -- Doreen Virtue -- and since I have all of her cards, except for the set that is on back-order, and a number of her books, they did not have anything I did not have.  To say I was disappointed is putting it mildly.  I guess I will have to go to either Books-A-Million or just stick with places on the web like Amazon.com and Hay House for any future references to angels.

      Anyway, as I said, this is the last card messages from this wonderful deck of cards.  I do hope this special author will write me cards like this in the future because I have enjoyed these so very much.

      And now for the card I drew for myself for today.  It was from the yellow (or creativity and career) suit, and says:  "Think of your guides and angels as your shadows -- always there, always one step ahead of you."  And that really gives me a good feeling in my heart and soul.

      And now for the message from the card drawn for the group today, it was from the purple (or spirituality) suit, and tells us:  "As a raindrop joins a river, connect with Universal Joy -- it is getting stronger every day."

      And with that, let me bid each of you special and beautiful people so long for now.  I have to get off line shortly and get myself something to eat because my stomach is feeling very empty about now.  Since it has been cramping and hurting from the drainage in my body already, maybe if I get some toast or some soup or something in it, it will calm down a bit.

      As always, please never forget that I am never far away from any of you -- you are always close to me in my thoughts and in my heart.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti