  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hello everyone one last time for right now:

      I was going to start tomorrow, be sharing a different kind of angel messages, those from a 2005 calendar called 'Angels All Around Us,' by Andrews McMeel Publishing Company.  But when I looked at the message for today, I just could not resist sharing it with all of you today, instead of waiting until tomorrow.

      "The essence of the angels who come to us is the ability to communicate perfectly with us, to convey their messages clearly and unambiguously."  ---- Eileen Elias Freeman.

      Again, to each of you, do continue to enjoy your day to the fullest.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  The midi I am sharing with this message is called 'Angels Among Us,' and was recorded by the group, Alabama.