To Share Words from Louise Hay's Book 'Meditations to Heal Your Life' for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
      Stationery by ©Stationery Heaven
      Hello everyone yet again:

      I looked for some stationery or a picture of a car, but was unable to find either.  So I went instead with this older and maybe more romantic mode of  transportation.  I have to admit that I have only ridden in a carriage one time in my life, and it was sort of fluke while I lived in Washington -- but it was fun and quite romantic.

      Be that as it may, I must also state that I have no idea what this midi is.  It is the one that came with the stationery and was so beautiful that I decided to use it anyway.  Because I do not relate to today's message at all, I just decided to go with these things today as sort of a play on the word 'transportation.'

      You see, the word for today is 'Car'.  Since I no longer own a car and have no desire to own one any more because, frankly speaking, I no longer feel comfortable driving, especially in a city where over half the people are elderly citizens and where most of them and all the others drivers seem to drive by their own rules instead of the rules of the road.  I did have a car until I moved to Washington, DC in 1982, but then when I did not need a car there due to the great transportation offered there, I sold it.  Then because I went for 13 years without driving at all, I just could not bring myself to purchase a car after I got here, mostly because driving makes me very nervous, and I did not want to get out on the road and maybe be the cause of an accident.

      Do I miss a car?  Probably, but I also probably save a lot of money by not having one.  My son has a car and, most of the time, can give me transportation to places I need to go on week-ends.  During the week, I take something called 'Handi-Ride' which is just for senior citizens and handi-capped people to use, so I never really miss a car.  And boy does it keep me from a lot of stress and frustration because, even in the days when I had to have a car to drive back and forth to work, I never enjoyed driving at all.  There is a reason for that, but I won't go into it.  Let's just say that what happened in connection with my learning to drive was a very traumatic and life-changing situation for me, something I never really got over.

      So, let's get back to the message for today.  The main idea in connection with this message about your car is:  "I am a competent driver and a friendly passenger."  (I guess I can identify with the second part of that sentence even if I cannot identify with the first part!)

      Then, we have the continuing thought of :  "I love my car!"

      And now for the rest of Louise's message today:  "Driving is a safe and pleasant experience for me. I take good care of my car, and my car takes good care of me.  It is ready to go whenever I am. I have the perfect mechanic, who also loves my car.  I fill my car with love whenever I enter it, so love is always traveling with me.  I send love to other drivers on the road, as we are all traveling on the road together.  Love goes before me and love greets me at my destination.  Each time I travel I ask for the divine light of protection to be with me until I have safely reached my destination."

      Again, I hope you all continue to have a wonderful and joy-filled day.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      No virus found in this outgoing message from Stationery Heaven.
      Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
    • Patti Garrett
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2005

        Hello everyone once again:

        The word for today from Louise Hay is 'Community,' and her main thought is 'I am at a peace with the community of life,
         followed by a more definitive thought: 'I open my heart to all people.'

        I guess you can all see what I chose these graphic as well as the one that will follow this statement because I do want to open my heart to all people, all people around the world.  And, just for information, I snagged both of these graphics from Jag and his special messages in hope that they would depict what today's message is telling us.

        And the music, it came from sweet Polly of lovingpurelove and a couple of other websites, and we all know that it is called 'Heal the World.'   So thanks to both Jag and Polly for helping me make this message for meaningful today -- I just hope I am able to use both the graphics and the music today, but that remains to be seen now.  I guess I will find out when I try to send this message out.

        And now for the rest of this message for today:

        "I think it is time for us to move away from our limited thinking and to develop a more cosmic view of life.  The community of human beings on Planet Earth is opening up on a scale that has never been seen before.  New levels of spirituality are connecting us all.   We are learning on a soul level that we are all one.  We have chosen to incarnate at this time for a reason.  I believe we have chosen on a deep level to be a part of the healing process of the planet.  Remember that every time you think a thought, it goes out from you and connects with like-minded people who are thinking the same thing.  We can't move to a new level of consciousness if we remain stuck in old judgments, prejudices, guilt and fears (and also criticisms and condemnations as I was taught for 13 years by my wonderful Unity minister and mentor from Washington, DC.)  As we each practice Unconditional Love of ourselves and others, the entire planet will heal."

        Wow!  What a wonderful and beautiful message this is  today!  I just hope that some of you out there were as touched by these words as I was.  I especially like the last sentence:  "As we each practice Unconditional Love of ourselves and others, the entire planet will heal."  As with everything else we try to do in our lives, healing always has to begin within each one of us.

        Continue to enjoy your afternoon, your evening and your night, and know that you are all always close to me, in my thought and in my heart.

        Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

        Patti

        P. S.  Once again, I am so grateful to both Jag and Polly for these wonderful sends; they are both special Earth angels to me, and each time I use something they have shared on-line, I realize just how lucky I am to have them both in my life.