Fw: Daily Word for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Stationery by ©Stationery Heaven
      Hello everyone yet again:

      I am using this stationery that I just got today from Stationery Heaven to remind us that today is the first day of February.  They had offered a different Midi (My Girl), but I wanted to change that one to one that would fit in with the message for today which is partially about celebrating the richness of the past,so I thought the midi 'Memories' to be very appropriate for today's message.

      In addition, because this is the first of February, I want to share the February affirmations with all of you, something I usually always forget to do.  Since I was thinking a lot about positive affirmations today, these spoke to me today.

      So the February affirmations are:

      INNER PEACE:  In the sanctuary of God's Love, I open my heart to infinite peace.

      GUIDANCE:  God is my source of wisdom.  I am divinely guided in all that I do.

      HEALING:  As a child of God, I express divine life.  I am whole and free.

      PROSPERITY:  Trusting the  prospering love of God, I live in peace and prosperity.

      The main idea for today is "My Story."  And the main affirmation is:  As a divine creation, I am fulfilling the inspiration of my soul.

      And the rest of today's message is:

      "I am adding a new chapter to my life story every day.  When I consider my past with an open mind and open heart, I remember times when I was successful in situations that seemed to limit me.  That was when I prayed through a challenge or an opportunity and followed the inspiration of my soul.

      "I celebrate the richness of my past and stay focused in the present. As I do, I bring with me the ideas an truths that enrich my life today.  I know that God's Spirit is working through m mind and body.  I am cocreating with the Creator of all Life.  How I make use of Divine Intelligence and Power is the true story of my life.

      "'But take care and watch yourselves closely, so as neither to forget the things that your eyes have seen nor to let them slip from your mind all the days of your life; make them known to your children and your children's children.'---- Deuteronomy 4:9"

      I hope y'all enjoy these words as much as I did and that you have the most special and beautiful of days.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      Artist: House Mouse Designs

      Midi: Memories from DD Midi Ocean