Quotes On Love

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005

      When I look at the world I'm pessimistic, but when I look at people I am optimistic
      Rogers, Carl

      Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give.
      Roosevelt, Eleanor

      The giving and receiving of pleasure is a need and an ecstasy.
      Gibran, Kahli

      If you just set people in motion they'll heal themselves.
      Roth Gabrielle

      If anything is sacred the human body is sacred.
      Whitman, Walt

      Teach us to care and not to care. Teach us to sit still.
      T.S. Elliot

      Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. Even as the stone of the fruit must break, that its heart may stand in the sun, so must you know pain.
      Gibran, Kahlil

      A man's true wealth is the good he does in the world. Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror. But you are eternity and you are the mirror.
      Gibran, Kahlil

      Do you want to be a part of something that is sweeping the world with inspiration?  Of course you do! I've discovered this new and unique inspiring program that is unlike any other. Check it out...

      To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
      Wilde, Oscar

      Every blade of grass has its Angel that bends over it and whispers, "Grow, Grow"
      The Talmud

      Nobody sees a flower-really-it is so small it takes time-we haven't time-and to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time.
      O'Keefe, Georgia

      Fear grows out of the things we think; it lives in our minds. Compassion grows out of the things we are, and lives in our hearts.
      Garrison, Barbara

      We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men; and among those fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes, and they come back to us as effects.
      Melville, Herman

      Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.
      Rubin, Theodore Isaac

      If you help others you will be helped, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps in one hundred years, but you will be helped. Nature must pay off the debt... It is a mathematical law and all life is mathematics.

      To receive everything, one must open one's hands and give.
      Deshimaru, Taisen

      Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair but manifestations of strength and resolution.
      Gibran, Kahil

      Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless
      Mother Theresa

      Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind
      Amiel, Henri Frederick

      The course of human history is determined, not by what happens in the skies, but what takes place in our hearts.
      Keith, Sir Arthur

      Life is a journey, and love is what makes that journey worthwhile.

      Love is the beauty of the soul.
      St. Augustine

      He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere.
      Ralph Waldo Emerson

      Of all the things which wisdom provides to make us entirely happy, much the greatest is the possession of friendship.

      .Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
      Kahlil Gibran, from The Prophet

      .In love, as in war, a fortress that parleys is half taken.
      Margaret of Valois